• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hey hey.

dtrtrash

Tourist
Hey hey hey. Heya. I'm not, like, EXPLICITLY new to the whole "zoo community" deal; I vaguely remember a forum I'd visited a fair few times like maybe 15 years ago. It was the forum attached to zootube365.com, but it looks like the place got raided hard enough by somethingawful to get straight-up torn down. I don't remember anything at all from that time, but it'd be pretty nifty if anyone here was there too!

If nobody remembers that place, hi anyway!

Also I doodle sometimes! I'm not gonna probably share much here just because I don't wanna be traced through it, but I might appear at random and scribble stuff exclusively for this place every now and then.

Attachments

• savageWIP.jpg
    savageWIP.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
Thank you! I am really enjoying so far. It sure is nice to be on here again. What do you enjoy doing for fun?
Haha, funny you should ask that while I was making that previous post...

Other than scribbling to liberate all those poor images from their incarceration in my chaotic hellhole of a perpetually-confused brain, I play computer games and noodle around with my guitar.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a truly beautiful instrument and I play it well enough to perform professionally, which I am very grateful for indeed

Once in a blue moon! I typically perform at weddings, and very frequently out in the street, busking. Also other events too, it varies. Something I am working on is expanding my client base

Once in a blue moon! I typically perform at weddings, and very frequently out in the street, busking. Also other events too, it varies. Something I am working on is expanding my client base
I got nothing but the utmost respect for buskers, I swear you guys've got magic up your sleeves winding out to play those instruments for you.

Hehe you know it is sort of magical. I sometimes wish I could listen to myself as an audience member.

What are some of your favorite things to draw, do you have any things you like drawing in particular?

Hehe you know it is sort of magical. I sometimes wish I could listen to myself as an audience member.

What are some of your favorite things to draw, do you have any things you like drawing in particular?
I've made some pocket money drawing furry characters on commission and I've won some fancy awards for animating my own stuff. What I actually LIKE to draw tends to change by the day though, which can be kinda crippling when I open up a fresh canvas and my mind suddenly goes as blank as the screen in front of me.

Also I doodle sometimes! I'm not gonna probably share much here just because I don't wanna be traced through it, but I might appear at random and scribble stuff exclusively for this place every now and then.
that's a pretty good drawing tbh

Back