• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

hey! 23yo trans man (ftm)

rrtboi

Lurker
i've been lurking for a little while, but i figured i should probably introduce myself ☺ i'm a trans dude (female-to-male) from the US who's been really interested in dipping his toes into the zoo lifestyle...
i'm a virgin, i'm a lil chubby, i'm almost two years on testosterone (no surgeries), and singing and writing are some of my biggest passions!!
i'm gay (yes, that means i only like men) so if you're interested in sex-chatting i'd really rather have a dude message me, but feel free to drop me a message anytime! ❤

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

i've been lurking for a little while, but i figured i should probably introduce myself ☺ i'm a trans dude (female-to-male) from the US who's been really interested in dipping his toes into the zoo lifestyle...
i'm a virgin, i'm a lil chubby, i'm almost two years on testosterone (no surgeries), and singing and writing are some of my biggest passions!!
i'm gay (yes, that means i only like men) so if you're interested in sex-chatting i'd really rather have a dude message me, but feel free to drop me a message anytime! ❤
Hello delicious ?

I want to play with you...

gif_vid_WELCOME.gif

Back