• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Heterosexual men and passive anal sex with dogs?

Robento

Tourist
Hi there!

I will have to face a problem: How to explain to my wife that I like being taken by dogs, even love to feel like a used bitch, but I'm not bisexual. My sexuality is limited to animals and women. To me, that's obvious, but will it be a problem to explain it to my wife?

Any experiences out there?

Thank you :)

Hi there!

I will have to face a problem: How to explain to my wife that I like being taken by dogs, even love to feel like a used bitch, but I'm not bisexual. My sexuality is limited to animals and women. To me, that's obvious, but will it be a problem to explain it to my wife?

Any experiences out there?

Thank you :)
Don't know your wife, I don't know how open minded she is, so you probably know the answer better than any if us.

If not sure don't speak about it, ever.

I mean I'm sure there's plenty of guys that like pegging/feeling something up their ass but only do it with their wife/gf/partner whatever. doesn't mean they'd do it with another guy.
even love to feel like a used bitch,
Sounds more like being submissive than gay to me.

You know, you're not obligated to sort your sexuality into predefinite categories. Nobody's forcing you to "pick a side"

Sometimes is best way to be straight with people. Tell her you wanna be chocolate stabbed by dog. She should understand. You can't hide your desires for all life.

"i like to take cock, i'm not bisexual."

can you spell oxymoron?
Well for some are differences
I mean I'm sure there's plenty of guys that like pegging/feeling something up their ass but only do it with their wife/gf/partner whatever. doesn't mean they'd do it with another guy.

Sounds more like being submissive than gay to me.

You know, you're not obligated to sort your sexuality into predefinite categories. Nobody's forcing you to "pick a side"
You actually don't even have to be submissive to enjoy some ass play, but yes there are more people who enjoy only dog's and human females and don't have any atraction to human male's.

Back