• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Help needed. Shy dog

I need some advice from the more experienced people.
My dog is to shy to fuck my gf. He is a very gentle creature, not alpha at all. She can suck him with no problems, but how do we get him to mount her?
We have been taking it slow with him and his lust, well being and joy is extremely important to us.
What shall we do now?
He is a pointer, 6 years old and still a virgin.

We would never force anything on him. He comes and wants wanking and loves my gf and is very clear that he wants in. He has not even seen other dogs mate.

We would never force anything on him. He comes and wants wanking and loves my gf and is very clear that he wants in. He has not even seen other dogs mate.

My dogs never had to see how other dogs mate! Neither do dogs need to be "trained". They know very well how it works and what they have to do! In addition, your dog is no longer the youngest

I need some advice from the more experienced people.
My dog is to shy to fuck my gf. He is a very gentle creature, not alpha at all. She can suck him with no problems, but how do we get him to mount her?
We have been taking it slow with him and his lust, well being and joy is extremely important to us.
What shall we do now?
He is a pointer, 6 years old and still a virgin.
Play with the dog. To dogs, a lot of physically demanding play with a lot of roughhousing and giggling and pranks and naughtiness is foreplay.

If your girlfriend wants to get fucked, then she ought to just take joy in playing with the dog, in general.

If she is laughing and giggling and covered in scratches and slobber and marks from where she has gotten nipped and totally doesn't care, then she is close to getting nailed by that dog.

The dog will mount once the dog has been given the idea that it is okay to play and roughhouse and engage in a lot of naughtiness. Poking his boner somewhere just becomes a part of the spirit of that.

Even if the dog never actually fucked your girlfriend, he would probably be happier.

I'm gonna say that he should watch you do it often to process some idea, plus, you should always wank him only when he stands on his feet, never being laid on its side. You must tempt him, tease him lots, and try to show him the way. (lol not ugandan knuckles meme attempt). If you need more advice you can read other comments i posted on here or send me a PM, i'm open to help.

Play with the dog. To dogs, a lot of physically demanding play with a lot of roughhousing and giggling and pranks and naughtiness is foreplay.

If your girlfriend wants to get fucked, then she ought to just take joy in playing with the dog, in general.

If she is laughing and giggling and covered in scratches and slobber and marks from where she has gotten nipped and totally doesn't care, then she is close to getting nailed by that dog.

The dog will mount once the dog has been given the idea that it is okay to play and roughhouse and engage in a lot of naughtiness. Poking his boner somewhere just becomes a part of the spirit of that.

Even if the dog never actually fucked your girlfriend, he would probably be happier.

Also, this dude's comment.

If she is laughing and giggling and covered in scratches and slobber and marks from where she has gotten nipped and totally doesn't care, then she is close to getting nailed by that dog...

Thanks for great advise! Playing more it is!

Back