Hello 🐴

Realized I loved equines when I was around 15 years old and discovered alt.sex.bestiality (that gives a hint as to my current age lol).
Never had the opportunity to be around them much since I grew up in a city.
In the past 10 years I've rediscovered this latent love and I've been almost exclusively an equine zoophile since.
I'm finally in a place where I'm able to spend more time around equines of all kinds.
But most especially my favorite species: donkeys.
Really, I just adore their personalities, rubbing their ears, and just everything about them.
Just wish I had a couple of my own, hoping that'll happen some day.
Meanwhile, I look forward to browsing around here!

Oh, I was a lurker back in the beastforum days, just got around to making an account here.
Hope this site is able to avoid the pitfalls they suffered.

Welcome. So sad what happened to beastforum. This site seems much more stable at least. Lots of great content and active users here. Much luck to you in finding some lovely donkeys to have all to yourself someday.

Realized I loved equines when I was around 15 years old and discovered alt.sex.bestiality (that gives a hint as to my current age lol).
Never had the opportunity to be around them much since I grew up in a city.
In the past 10 years I've rediscovered this latent love and I've been almost exclusively an equine zoophile since.
I'm finally in a place where I'm able to spend more time around equines of all kinds.
But most especially my favorite species: donkeys.
Really, I just adore their personalities, rubbing their ears, and just everything about them.
Just wish I had a couple of my own, hoping that'll happen some day.
Meanwhile, I look forward to browsing around here!

Oh, I was a lurker back in the beastforum days, just got around to making an account here.
Hope this site is able to avoid the pitfalls they suffered.
Then you’re at a Beautiful age

Welcome to the forum, and yes I agree with your sentiment. Equines are wonderful. Never take any time with them for granted! 🐴

Back