Hello

hi owner and 69 year old male my boy is 6 years old just lost a good friend she was 70 and loved playing with my boy would enjoy that connection again so DM me if you'd like

hi owner and 69 year old male my boy is 6 years old just lost a good friend she was 70 and loved playing with my boy would enjoy that connection again so DM me if you'd like
Sorry to hear about your friend. While I'm not at liberty to meet up, I'm curious about your boy. Tell me more about him.

he is a german shepherd 6 years of age now and is a hand full loves to play and he can fuck hard has a really nice dick and yes he is spoiled understand you are not at liberty to meet i can understand that I guess don't know much about you other than you posted 70+ would like to know more about you and hear from you as much as you will allow me to chat with you and exchange pictures videos conversation about anything you would like to converse about again thanks for the response

hello Pittance. I love older women and especially older women interested in what I am interested in.

I would love to chat privately to you about your experience.

Back