• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

hello

welcome, old do you refer it to age or how active you are?
either way it matters how one feels, my mother is your age she is more sexy and hyperactive in general in life than me!!! ?

welcome, old do you refer it to age or how active you are?
either way it matters how one feels, my mother is your age she is more sexy and hyperactive in general in life than me!!! ?
I wanted to be ironic, the years are there I am not 30 years old, although in my soul I feel 25, I did not say I was an old shoe to throw away with saggy boobs ? old is more referring to the experience of living different loves with different genders, relationships I admit even just sex but others also very passionate with jealousy attached. I would do it all again and more ?

Welcome to the Stockyard, ma'am...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Back