• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello Zooville

lemurdood

Tourist
New to the site, though I have been a zoophile for a long time. Happy to have found this site!

I'm 35, male and bisexual living on the west coast of Canada. I'm a kinkster and really just a fun loving guy. It's tough trying to introduce yourself without giving too much away given the current state of legality and zoophilia. I hope that changes one day.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and to become an active member of the community! I've lurked for a few days and have seen some great discussions (not to mention some very sexy content) and I'm looking forward in taking part in that!

If you wanna say hi, feel free to send me a message!

LD

New to the site, though I have been a zoophile for a long time. Happy to have found this site!

I'm 35, male and bisexual living on the west coast of Canada. I'm a kinkster and really just a fun loving guy. It's tough trying to introduce yourself without giving too much away given the current state of legality and zoophilia. I hope that changes one day.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and to become an active member of the community! I've lurked for a few days and have seen some great discussions (not to mention some very sexy content) and I'm looking forward in taking part in that!

If you wanna say hi, feel free to send me a message!

LD
new here tonight meself.. looks good to me lol
enjoy

Back