• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello! Zoofur here

knottydog420

Tourist
Hello all!

I just thought I would post in introductions and say hello everybody! I'm a late 20's guy from the US. Mostly on this sight to have good interactions from other Zoo's, find a mentor or partner of some sort, and receive advice and support from the community. Everybody has been so nice here so far and I've gotten to know a few members through chat, which has been awesome. Originally a Zeta Forums veteran and this is the first time I've talked to the community since that site went dark and it's great! I look forward to hanging out with all you awesome people!

Hiya! I’m a newbie too and everyone is really nice on here overall (also a fellow zoofur) feel free to chat anytime ^^
Thanks! Nice to see other furries here, I think out of all the people on this site we prolly get the most hate because people already think we fuck animals. Fortunately for us it's true and they don't know it :p

Thanks! Nice to see other furries here, I think out of all the people on this site we prolly get the most hate because people already think we fuck animals. Fortunately for us it's true and they don't know it :p
Jfc tell me about it, I’m tempted to take shots whenever I visit Twitter xD

I'm a little late to the party here, but I still brought some booze! Lol

Welcome to ZooVille! I'm glad you're enjoying the site so far. Hopefully, in time you'll enjoy it as much as the previous forums. While I do miss ZoophilesForum, it's definitely a fun place here!

Hello and welcome , I hope you find everything you are looking for here ,make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. ;)

Back