• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello there! 34 Male

WizNick

Tourist
New to the forum, I've browsed beastiality material for a bit now but never participated. Looking to meet some others also into it and maybe get my feet wet or at the very least take in a show lol. Definitely wanna make friends though because I feel like I've only scratched the surface with what there is to know and want to learn.

Feel free to message me questions.

New to the forum, I've browsed beastiality material for a bit now but never participated. Looking to meet some others also into it and maybe get my feet wet or at the very least take in a show lol. Definitely wanna make friends though because I feel like I've only scratched the surface with what there is to know and want to learn.

Welcome to the best community and forum on the planet ?

Definitely into watching women with male dogs or male horses. I myself am curious about being mounted by a male dog or a male horse but for now that's just fantasy.

Also looking to make friends in my area so I can learn, and generally just chit chat about this stuff with them. Not sure if there are sections on this forum for that sort of thing. I know some kink sites have munches and such.
All depends on what makes your cock hard. Lots of choices here

Definitely into watching women with male dogs or male horses. I myself am curious about being mounted by a male dog or a male horse but for now that's just fantasy.

Also looking to make friends in my area so I can learn, and generally just chit chat about this stuff with them. Not sure if there are sections on this forum for that sort of thing. I know some kink sites have munches and such.
If you browse through the forum subjects here you’ll definitely find what you’re interested in

Hello, and welcome!

Back