• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello! Hope we can all get along!

FluffLover

Tourist
I hope whoever is reading this is having a good day or night!

I recently joined ZooVille since I have always been interested in having a romantic relationships with our fluffy companions. Something about dogs to me is just so eyecatching. I work in the field of Animal Rescue, since I always wanted to take care of animals without a home. My experience with zoophilia is very limited, just out of the fear of being judged by others and how that could change my life. I really look forward to meeting new people on here and to hear about your amazing stories. Maybe someone can even introduce me into my first experience with a female dog. :)

P.S. I would add a picture of a cute girl I helped save recently, but I don't think I can lol

Thank you, hopefully we get to talk in the future!
You have definitely come to the right place to learn. When I first became involved, everyone here was so nice and helpful that I'm sure you will find what you're looking for.

You have definitely come to the right place to learn. When I first became involved, everyone here was so nice and helpful that I'm sure you will find what you're looking for.

Thank you, everyone here seems so nice and welcoming! If you ever want to talk, just message me.

Hello and welcome to the community, it is nice to meet you . I hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back