Hello getting what will hopefully be my stud!!

thump7545

Tourist
Hey guys (f27) Id love to make some friends involved in this special interest:)I've been into beastiality since I was very young now married at I'm finally getting (hopefully) my stud I have 3 male dogs now but none have never shown an interest in having sex so there fixed but we're getting an Aussie in the late fall if any one has some tips on anything they think is helpful id be very grateful my husband has no idea that I'm into this btw !!

Hey guys (f27) Id love to make some friends involved in this special interest:)I've been into beastiality since I was very young now married at I'm finally getting (hopefully) my stud I have 3 male dogs now but none have never shown an interest in having sex so there fixed but we're getting an Aussie in the late fall if any one has some tips on anything they think is helpful id be very grateful my husband has no idea that I'm into this btw !!
Good luck hon

I’ve never been an owner but I’ve snuck into a horse pasture to finger a mare before, the only advice I can give you is “don’t approach a horse from the back”. Almost got kicked in the face because of that stupid mistake

being rude when someone is looking for a community they never thought they could actually have a place to talk about it isn't very becoming 😘 thankyou for the information I appreciate it 😁

I love horses and have jerked off one before 🫢 that's as far as I'll go with a horse there to big😂
Yeah, I haven’t done anything like that since, I got scared straight into never messing with them again. I can’t believe I didn’t consider that I could’ve been kicked the whole time! At least I got a couple fingers deep in a beautiful mare

being rude when someone is looking for a community they never thought they could actually have a place to talk about it isn't very becoming 😘 thankyou for the information I appreciate it 😁
I am not being rude to you at all, I am making a statement.

If anything, you coming here and begging for friends the way you have is rude. If you think I’m rude, you haven’t seen anything yet.

Good luck! Keep In mind aussies love to nip, especially ankles so be prepared

so great to hear, hopefully he might be interested in some fun

Hello ... welcome and congratulations! Glad you joined and get to know the community. Say hi and a pleasure to meet you. 😊

Back