• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

The Wisher

Tourist
Just taking a moment to introduce myself!

I'm not certain if I've hit the clearance to send/receive messages yet but feel welcomed to say hello. I'm a male in my mid-30s, dark hair, beard, and am objectively handsome. While I am not sexually attracted to animals (aside from mares), I do find the concept entirely erotic, and I feel it pragmatic that one could feel a deep love and connection with their animal companions, and that our companions also are proven to enjoy pleasure. There is an argument that zoo is wrong because there is no consent, but if one's animal companion is willing and receptive to pleasure with both giving and receiving, then to me it feels right.

I ultimately would love to find a young woman around my age in the mid-Michigan area to bond with and delve into a zoo lifestyle together. I am very open-minded, and enjoy questions and openly sharing, as I feel the best way to bond and feel safe with another is to ask and answer questions and foster open communication. I love the concept of you enjoying your/our animal companion(s) as you mutually desire and I watch/enjoy sloppy seconds and blend our seed. I have a deep breeding fetish as well if you share in that. For conversation starts; I am find knotting, boar plugging, and mares to be wildly erotic, and anything dealing with it drives me primal and wild.

Please feel open and non-hesitant to message me, and say hi below! While I am only attracted to the female form (women and femme trans women), I welcome conversation and friendship with men as well. I'm new to the lifestyle/zoo concepts but I'm eager to learn and gain experiences.

Here's to connecting! ???????

Back