• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello everyone

Anonk9

Lurker
so not sure where to post this but i have kind of a dilemma im a owner in the sw and have someone that wants to have him mount them .. but the only thing i get to do is watch and i feel like I'm being selfish... because they are going to be getting what they want but not me ?... any light on the situation would be greatly appreciated maybe I'm not seeing it the way i should

this is all about communication I think.....
for example....if I were a straight guy looking for a M k9 to mount me and met up with a Male owner it'd be likely id have no interest sexually in the owner but would purely be looking to be mounted by M k9 only.....

In the negotiation process prior to meeting maybe this needs to be clarified and understood by all parties...

Fyi im not straight im gay but if I were to meet a owner of a male dog its possible id only want to be sexual with the dog...
especially if im zoo exclusive....

I guess in your situation though you could assist...or be the camera man....
then swap roles so u each get mounted by the M k9 taking turns to film for each other....just a thought.

I understand that it's probably why i feel selfish ... i kinda want to say no... don't get me wrong watching would be awesome but if i wanted to watch there are plenty of ways to find videos

as owner of k9 did u advertise to the dude who wants to mounted that you wanted to join in also?
or did u offer the k9 and the rest assumed?

Hey id make the best of it as per the understanding...yea u could watch a video as u say BUT isn't it better right in front of you?
offer to film it n then he film you.....

similarly mid-mount you could always swing ur junk in the dudes face with no pressure on your behalf....
in the midst of the act he may well reach out for ur junk to suck but I wouldn't pressure him or take it personally if he doesn't...
Make the most of the moment I say but respectfully.

Didn't get to that part until talking for a while but i don't know to me there is nothing different from a video or in person i still have blue balls in the end and i guess in going to just say no thanks for the help?

Didn't get to that part until talking for a while but i don't know to me there is nothing different from a video or in person i still have blue balls in the end and i guess in going to just say no thanks for the help?
well you dont HAVE to have blue balls.....why dont YOU get mounted also by k9 rather than push yourself onto the guy?
as I understand he only wants the k9 experience which u as the owner can give him but if a 'package deal' well maybe hes not looking for that...
Could be also that hes hot for the k9 but not you may not necessarily be what hes after OR his type...

a video on screen is great but LIVE in front of u is always better - even if ur role is as an observer and enabler.

I agree with both of you guys ... it is his so i guess it's his terms
Yeah at the end of the day ur right... because after all hes the owner....if the guy wanting to get mounted won't compromise then maybe he will have to keep looking too.....such is life

Back