• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello everyone

zvarg

Lurker
Hello, I'm a guy from Switzerland and also a furry. Hoping to meet new people and make a few new friends here.
I'm always open to chat with people. Topics of particular interest are zoo (of course), furry, science, computer stuff.
I'm glad that the community remains strong, despite the issues we are facing.
Have a good day/evening everyone!

Hello! I see that you've joined September 29th, 2019! I'm glad you've decided to come out of your shell, I hope to see more posts from you and hope that your experience from this website has been positive so far.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

Hello! I see that you've joined September 29th, 2019! I'm glad you've decided to come out of your shell, I hope to see more posts from you and hope that your experience from this website has been positive so far.
Yes, I had one or two small posts in the previous version of the forum, but after the transition I kinda fell back into the lurker state. I'll try no to do that again. Yes, I generally have a hard time coming out of my shell, but it's getting better.
So far my experience has been very positive!

Hello, welcome! I'm pretty new here myself and I'm definitely interested in finding more people to chat with. If you're interested in some friendly conversation, feel free to shoot me a pm! :gsd_happysmile:

Hello Rex, I am Kinky Dutch Rob and I am into cows and mares pussies and anusses myself. And I'm into watersports... MMMMM... ?????????? And you?

Hello and welcome to the community, it is nice to meet you . I hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back