• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hello everyone

Bango9

Lurker
Hello everyone, your typical super curious guy here (32m) ,long story short, the funny story about hiw got interested in the whole thing is (believe it or not) because of my profession as an archaeologist 😅😅.. Not to steriotypically confuse me with an Indiana Jones or Lara Croft type of person, but a lot of geeky, literature book worm profession... Back to the main reason: I kept stumbling about facts on how kinky our ancestors were, and specially in the mesolithic period (Middle Stone Age), in which we started noticing a lot of erotic depictions in art, and of which a lot of zoophilia, zoomorphic, anthropomorphic scenes were abundant.. And I am serious when I mean A LOT, you'd think scenes more important like hunting and gathering would be the main subject guess again... Sadly the subject is always put into tge taboo esoteric categorisation likewise..
Sorry if my boring history loving side was the theme of my introduction, but fingers crossed, hoping to be well bsbysitted into such a hot exciting rabbit hole 😊😊

Hello everyone, your typical super curious guy here (32m) ,long story short, the funny story about hiw got interested in the whole thing is (believe it or not) because of my profession as an archaeologist 😅😅.. Not to steriotypically confuse me with an Indiana Jones or Lara Croft type of person, but a lot of geeky, literature book worm profession... Back to the main reason: I kept stumbling about facts on how kinky our ancestors were, and specially in the mesolithic period (Middle Stone Age), in which we started noticing a lot of erotic depictions in art, and of which a lot of zoophilia, zoomorphic, anthropomorphic scenes were abundant.. And I am serious when I mean A LOT, you'd think scenes more important like hunting and gathering would be the main subject guess again... Sadly the subject is always put into tge taboo esoteric categorisation likewise..
Sorry if my boring history loving side was the theme of my introduction, but fingers crossed, hoping to be well bsbysitted into such a hot exciting rabbit hole 😊😊
There is a forum thread about historical evidence and accounts of ancient zoophiles somewhere on here. Might be interesting to you!

Back