• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Knutshack

Citizen of Zooville
I've been on the site for a while and have the official status as a citizen here 😊💗 however I've never introduced myself in this section

I'm a guy, 18, from the south east of UK, I'm here to chat with other like-minded people into what I am into. I'm also looking for meetups, but that will definitely take time, my interests are dogs and horses, male and female but preferably male if I had to pick, I am also heavily into fursuits and murrsuits and pupplay. I love fursuit zoo and pup zoo but it's so rare. I do have pup mask which I like to use sometimes by myself 😁

I unfortunately have very little experience. I have received oral from a dog before but have never had any experience with horses 😓 I want to get experience, both anal and vaginal, and some more oral experience. I have a dog toy that I play with sometimes as practice for the real thing, as I hope to be able to get one day 😊 I am bisexual with animals and preferably gay with humans

I am an open individual who is happy to chat about anything with anybody, I take my time to chat with others and build up trust with them, so feel free to drop me a DM if you like! 🤠

Welcome to zooville! Glad to have ya, and thanks for the thorough introduction! Hope you find plenty of cool folks to chat with on here. ❤️

Back