• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Have you ever...

Awww that's very sweet :gsd_happysmile:!

Yes, my current girlfriend and two other girls know, but they all sussed me out first and got me to admit to it.

Hye figured out someone was Zoo or Best and how?

lol yes most times, one of the nice things about dating another girl is that you can take turns. But is is so magical and special when you make each other orgasm at the same time :husky_love:

HYE drank, tasted your own squirt?

idk what that is… like sex party I am guessing from my search.
Not really like orgy style but I am thinking up a few fun games that would work swinger style with dogs (collar like key party etc)

I know a girl who was in a bukkake video… HYE taken multiple loads?

Not yet😅
HYE been on a nudist camp?

FKK all day! But the whole nudist/naturalist sene is so much different in America compared to Europe…
No, i didn't knew these things exist 😅
HYE not done something and regretted it?

Still thou *straight* girls are my kryptonite, its hard enough to walk through the locker room at work and not look… So much regret and guilt to having played with the jets in the hot tub with its perfect view of the showers…

HYE been a dirty little voyeur who just had to clandestinely get off to a sexy sight right the fuck there in front of your even though others might spot you?

That’s a lucky find for sure.
I have seen several couple getting it in in the woods. They don’t seem to mind too much getting discovered either. Oregon trails are crazy cause people hike nude up there all the time.

HYE watched someone having sex together for more than a quick look?
Only at a sex club.

HYE Used office supplies at work to masturbate with at work(even in the bathroom)?

Back