Have you ever had any of your animals ever killed buy a mean-spirited human

voidnite

Tourist
Recently I adopted a beautiful dachshund mix she was very sweet and affectionate and a puppy I have had issues with one of my former friends I lent them my vehicle one of my spare ones at least because they have small children and I didn't want them to lose their jobs recently I had to remove it from there possession because they refuse to be honest with me and they did drugs in the vehicle amongst other lies they told me I removed the vehicle from them I lost this dachshund puppy mix the other day my heart is completely shattered this dog was just the epitome of what everything a dog can be I caught them on my camera feeding them what looks to be a food pellet turns out it was a rat poison pellet they fed my dog I tried my best to save her but she died as they called her name at the vet I'm so angry and Furious I called the police they're doing a report and this guy being a felon it will go on his record but still the part of me the most angry bitter vindictive and violent side of me I always try to keep it baby because of my history really wants to be Unleashed on them but I have to fight it everyday because I don't think that's what my little poppers would have wanted it's difficult and reminding me why I hate people in a very general sense I don't like dealing with them I work with them I sang with them a lot of times I go fishing with them sure there are good ones out there but there is a line in this person crossed it have you ever had some experience with this if you have how have you dealt with it because I'm still struggling with it

This is so mean. I'm sorry for your loss, @voidnite. :(

Fortunately this did not happen to a dog of mine, but I once found poisoned sausages in the street where I live. Luckily I could remove these before anyone ate them. It was said they had been put there to poison a fox that had preyed on chicken earlier. But of course that isn't a valid excuse. It's forbidden to do that and anyone could have eaten those sausages: cats, dogs, children ... Absolutely dumb. But deliberately killing your dog is even worse than such stupidity.

I'm very sorry to hear about what has happened to your dog! That's so cruel to do such a thing intentionally and he should pay for his crime. But I understand where you are coming from cause three of our farm dogs got poisoned by someone putting out poison probably because of them. And I have my suspicions that our neighbor did it cause it was his fields they would go wondering into when they would wonder. It's such a shitty feeling knowing you can't help them and knowing someone had poisoned them. The two was the best yard dogs we had. And I only wish I could find out exactly for sure if they did it or not cause they wondered before for a long time without issues so someone HAD to have poisoned them intentionally. It sucks so much not knowing for sure who did it at least then we could do something about it but we had nothing to go off of....

I'm very sorry to hear about what has happened to your dog! That's so cruel to do such a thing intentionally and he should pay for his crime. But I understand where you are coming from cause three of our farm dogs got poisoned by someone putting out poison probably because of them. And I have my suspicions that our neighbor did it cause it was his fields they would go wondering into when they would wonder. It's such a shitty feeling knowing you can't help them and knowing someone had poisoned them. The two was the best yard dogs we had. And I only wish I could find out exactly for sure if they did it or not cause they wondered before for a long time without issues so someone HAD to have poisoned them intentionally. It sucks so much not knowing for sure who did it at least then we could do something about it but we had nothing to go off of....
Here's the messed up part if I wanted to mess this person up I could literally make a phone call and have us arranged to be in interview room in the jail with no cameras working I know I have the power to make it happen but I know if I sync to that I'm no better than him it still doesn't make me any less angry and cry every morning I cry knowing she's not coming home and then I remember how much of a really affectionate little lady she was she always sleep next to me snuggle right up to me she'd play with the other dogs the horses would just love on her even though she annoyed them they loved her even though she annoyed them

if it did I wouldn't be here, I remind people they are my reason for giving a fleeting fuck about this world and should any one harm them to not being here, well I am well versed in many skills and would employ all of them in sharing the true meaning of suffering and lament with the perpetrator.

Humans are 99% of the problem, and some of the past skills just cemented this fact in diamond, just get as far away as practical, and be very very choosy of whom you call friend.

Here's the messed up part if I wanted to mess this person up I could literally make a phone call and have us arranged to be in interview room in the jail with no cameras working I know I have the power to make it happen but I know if I sync to that I'm no better than him it still doesn't make me any less angry and cry every morning I cry knowing she's not coming home and then I remember how much of a really affectionate little lady she was she always sleep next to me snuggle right up to me she'd play with the other dogs the horses would just love on her even though she annoyed them they loved her even though she annoyed them
I'm really sorry about your loss and understand how agrivating and tempting it can be to get revenge on them. I don't know if I could control my anger if someone killed my boy when I had him. I would definitely be thinking about getting some type of revenge but like you said it would took down to their level but I think I wouldn't care all too much. I loved my boy so much just like you loved your girl. I do miss him alot.

I'm really sorry about your loss and understand how agrivating and tempting it can be to get revenge on them. I don't know if I could control my anger if someone killed my boy when I had him. I would definitely be thinking about getting some type of revenge but like you said it would took down to their level but I think I wouldn't care all too much. I loved my boy so much just like you loved your girl. I do miss him alot.
What I can take solace in is according to the camera footage my horse is chased him down they jumped the fence they normally can but they stay within their boundary and they chased the two guys down one of them is currently critically injured my horse kicked the crap out of him the other one who committed it the one I'm talking about currently has a chunk missing out of his shoulder and he's in County lockup my horse took a chunk out of his shoulder so at least I know my horses loved her enough to defend her to the last

Man the loss of an animal can always hit hard. I've lost many animals to assholes unfortunately; main reason why I'll never let an animal roam free. They were all strangers who never knew me or the animals. First was a kitten ran over in front of me when I was six, the last (hopefully) was a group of dogs I was trying to rescue; one was shot for chasing deer, one died mysteriously, and the last was ripped apart by coyotes. While the last isn't so much caused directly by humans, it was a mean-spirited human who abandoned them.

Man the loss of an animal can always hit hard. I've lost many animals to assholes unfortunately; main reason why I'll never let an animal roam free. They were all strangers who never knew me or the animals. First was a kitten ran over in front of me when I was six, the last (hopefully) was a group of dogs I was trying to rescue; one was shot for chasing deer, one died mysteriously, and the last was ripped apart by coyotes. While the last isn't so much caused directly by humans, it was a mean-spirited human who abandoned them.
I've been lucky most of my dogs have been good judges a character and get out of the road so if they don't like somebody they tend to show it in a non-aggressive way this puppy was just too trusting and they knew the person who did it so it made things a bit worse however the other dogs didn't like him he never met my horses before that and they would have told me out right if he was a good person or not there tend to be very defensive of me anyone who's a bad person they tend to show with a level of out of character hostilities or if they're untrustworthy but not bad people they tend to avoid them and most people in the area know the dogs and cats very well to the point where one of my cats visits the local elementary school about 6 Mi away every time it's recess to get spoiled rotten stops at the local police station to be fed tuna because the cops are absolute Mooks the traffic cops will actively halt traffic just to let Jasper Buy

Back