Has being sexually active with your companions impacted they're behavior in any way?

Datkat

Tourist
BANNED USER
Like the title says. Not just having sexual intercourse but handjobs, any type of sexual release. Ha e you noticed any changes in them?. Are they calmer perhaps or maybe less excitable or sexually frustrated?.

Has it impacted your bond?.

I find this topic really interesting.

Well... my Newfoundland girl is a bit of a "slut" for a lack of a better word. When I take care of her needs she definitely does clam down. Just after finishing making love I usually cuddle with her/love on her/and make out with her for 20-30 minutes before taking her on a walk. She'll then often take a nice nap about an hour after everything is said and done, probably because she's lazy. To her sex is as fun for her as it is for me. I always make sure she is having a wonderful time, and the pleasure is mutual. Which of course strengthens our bond to one another.

But if I go 1-3 days without sex she tends to get a bit "pushy." She will display mating behaviors such as turning her rump to me, looking back at me, and flagging. She will also intensely sniff my crotch and back her ass into me as well. But besides that, there really isn't that much change in her behavior overall. She's a chill, relaxed, and gentle creature overall.

My experience may not be the same as others though.

Well... my Newfoundland girl is a bit of a "slut" for a lack of a better word. When I take care of her needs she definitely does clam down. Just after finishing making love I usually cuddle with her/love on her/and make out with her for 20-30 minutes before taking her on a walk. She'll then often take a nice nap about an hour after everything is said and done, probably because she's lazy. To her sex is as fun for her as it is for me. I always make sure she is having a wonderful time, and the pleasure is mutual. Which of course strengthens our bond to one another.

But if I go 1-3 days without sex she tends to get a bit "pushy." She will display mating behaviors such as turning her rump to me, looking back at me, and flagging. She will also intensely sniff my crotch and back her ass into me as well. But besides that, there really isn't that much change in her behavior overall. She's a chill, relaxed, and gentle creature overall.

Does your dog do this all the time or only when she is in heat?

Does your dog do this all the time or only when she is in heat?
She does this all the time. She's even worse in heat. I'll make love to her, and like 2-6 hours later she'll be begging again.

For awhile she was begging for sex everyday out of heat, but here lately it's been every other day. My girl is a nympho for sure, but I also make sure she's enjoying herself which most likely makes her seek this pleasure out.

It was years and years ago, but I had the chance to get plowed by my uncle's american bulldog while I pretty much baby sitted the pup. He never had sex before so I was his first. After our first time, he was a horn dog and wanted to fuck the moment he saw me every morning. "Oh I know him! Time to smash!"

Honestly it was nervous as fuck, but I played it off on him wanting to jump on me and play lol. He wanted to get his rocks off every morning, but afterwards he was satisfied for the whole day. Some small things here and there, but he was good. Kind of adorable how he'd go to sleep or lay down after our heated moments haha.

It also wasn't a big notice, but I felt that he was more friendly to me. He is a very good dog and is always nice, but idk I just felt like he was extra nice to me ?‍♂️ I also gave him his first proper bellyrub, and he fucking looooved it. Just plops down on his side in front of me a few times. He wants some rubs, but I also felt his sheath and massaged his balls too.

But then our few weeks was over and we were both pent up and missing each other! I still give him his belly rubs, but no more sex sadly.

My boy was a total menace as an adolescent, if I had guests he would just go round trying to flirt with and hump everyone. When he matured and we started having fun, that all went away and I think the relief helped him from being sexually frustrated, although he still likes to swing his nuts at my girl every now and then.

I definitely feel a closer bond with him. I remember seeing a sex documentary that said in humans, hormones are released during sex which aid bonding between two people. It would be interesting to know if this is the same with animals during mating.

I definitely feel a closer bond with him. I remember seeing a sex documentary that said in humans, hormones are released during sex which aid bonding between two people. It would be interesting to know if this is the same with animals during mating.
Those chemicals would be dopamine, oxytocin, and vasopressin. And yes, not only are they released by you, they are also released by your canine partner. Especially dopamine and oxytocin. Dopamine is responsible for your feelings of pleasure and reward. While oxytocin is responsible for they feelings of bonding and love.

Those chemicals would be dopamine, oxytocin, and vasopressin. And yes, not only are they released by you, they are also released by your canine partner. Especially dopamine and oxytocin. Dopamine is responsible for your feelings of pleasure and reward. While oxytocin is responsible for they feelings of bonding and love.
Wow thanks, I always suspected it as we are all mammals, but my knowledge of biology is pretty limited. Another benefit of being sexually active with an animal partner, and I suppose it goes against this notion that "animals don't enjoy sex" that anti-zoos like to use.

My experience with male dogs is that you have to establish boundaries to prevent sexual advances at inopportune times. Females...that's never been an issue. My current female will "assume the position" quite often but it's a lot easier to brush off a female dog backing up towards you or flopping onto her back in front of you than it is to brush off a male dog mounting you.

I'm curious. What would be the behavioral change of a male dog that is on the receiving end of anal sex?
guess it depends whatever the boy in question actually enjoys receiving or just allows/tolerates it. i have very limited experience in giving anal to a male dog (he was "whatever" about it so i did it only once and never again, he did enjoy having his anus massaged when i sucked him tho) so i might be pulling this out of my ass, but i think it will make them a bit more submissive?

guess it depends whatever the boy in question actually enjoys receiving or just allows/tolerates it. i have very limited experience in giving anal to a male dog (he was "whatever" about it so i did it only once and never again, he did enjoy having his anus massaged when i sucked him tho) so i might be pulling this out of my ass, but i think it will make them a bit more submissive?
More like there’s nowhere to go because I’m kind of stuck at the moment.
I tried that with my boy at one point but he lost his boner and i just stopped and didn’t do it anymore after that

My experience with male dogs is that you have to establish boundaries to prevent sexual advances at inopportune times. Females...that's never been an issue. My current female will "assume the position" quite often but it's a lot easier to brush off a female dog backing up towards you or flopping onto her back in front of you than it is to brush off a male dog mounting you.
Lucky she doesn’t try to hump you, that can be embarrassing lol

I definitely think there is a bond and a connection. Having him inside me, knot me and cum inside me has created a closeness. I think his ejaculate has a physical effect on me, I think like when a man cums inside me it creates that reaction we crave and are satisfied by. I know he takes pleasure in being with me because he initiates.
Certainly our behavior has changed, but I think it has changed for the good

Wow thanks, I always suspected it as we are all mammals, but my knowledge of biology is pretty limited. Another benefit of being sexually active with an animal partner, and I suppose it goes against this notion that "animals don't enjoy sex" that anti-zoos like to use.
There are multiple mammal species that pleasure is well documented, dogs are one of them for sure. I studied about it, about 8 years ago. Dolphins and monkeys (in general) are great examples of this subject, because they express their sexuality towards us as well quite frequently. And it's interesting because it kinda shows how this pleasure reward system is important for the survival of the species

There are multiple mammal species that pleasure is well documented, dogs are one of them for sure. I studied about it, about 8 years ago. Dolphins and monkeys (in general) are great examples of this subject, because they express their sexuality towards us as well quite frequently. And it's interesting because it kinda shows how this pleasure reward system is important for the survival of the species
Oh I've seen the pleasure part first hand, it was the bonding part from hormones which interested me, and would a zoo bond better than a non-zoo because of this. But it's a good point, we're all mammals just in different shapes and setups, so share many of the same things.

I agree with you, between the hormones and the cum inside me, I think a bond is created. I know my body reacts after he has been inside me, my body absorbing his semen and fluids and hormones while he knots me. Maybe it is a mammal thing, but I know that after he is with me I feel very satisfied, close to him and in a sense bonded.
I know that he feels the same way, he is protective and my constant companion and very close to me. In a way that is more than just sexual.
I really think part of it is the hormones which are released inside me

Oh I've seen the pleasure part first hand, it was the bonding part from hormones which interested me, and would a zoo bond better than a non-zoo because of this. But it's a good point, we're all mammals just in different shapes and setups, so share many of the same things.
Oh, now I understand haha. It really is interesting. And one thing I would like to add is that one of the supposed reasons that explains why humans and dogs are friends and all is that, to both, the eyes play an important role in relantionships/bonding. So, the relationship between dogs and humans is facilitated by this, because the simple act of looking into each other's eyes is sufficient to release oxytocin on both (if they like each other, of course). With this non-zoo bond fact in mind, it's likely that a zoo bond can increase even further the level of it (and I believe so too).
(but you probably know this as well :gsd_happysmile:)

I would like to have sex with my female. Got any tips

My experience with a girlfriends dog was a little different to some of the comments , before we had any sexual interaction he was a little wary and slightly aggressive towards me if i was alone with him but manageable, after a few experimental interactions and him actually fucking me he started to become more aggressive and assertive towards me, it was quite intimidating when on my own to the point he started to scatre me when he wanted to interact by sticking his nose where it shouldn't be more so just before my period started, while with my gf he would look at me but behave, I think he started to think I was his any time he wanted, I got to the point i couldnt be outside with him if she wasn't there, he continually tried to mount me and start to become more assertive the more i tried to resist him, he was worse than some of my ex boyfriends.

My experience with a girlfriends dog was a little different to some of the comments , before we had any sexual interaction he was a little wary and slightly aggressive towards me if i was alone with him but manageable, after a few experimental interactions and him actually fucking me he started to become more aggressive and assertive towards me, it was quite intimidating when on my own to the point he started to scatre me when he wanted to interact by sticking his nose where it shouldn't be more so just before my period started, while with my gf he would look at me but behave, I think he started to think I was his any time he wanted, I got to the point i couldnt be outside with him if she wasn't there, he continually tried to mount me and start to become more assertive the more i tried to resist him, he was worse than some of my ex boyfriends.
let it be a lesson why not mess with other people's companions... hopefully he won't get mutilated or abandoned because of you.

Every stallion I have ever had much sexual contact with has gotten more loving and easier to work with in situations outside of sex. Bonding with a horse is very important even if the bond does not include sex. Sex is VERY important to stallions and when you can do that with him or emulate that for him you become very important to him. When you can pleasure a stallion in that way he is much more apt to do anything for you.

A potential negative is the stallion getting easily aroused when you are with him. Especially during grooming. In a public setting it can be a little concerning but at the same time most mature horse people are used to seeing big horse dicks swinging around. As long as the arousal ends at an erection it should not be an issue. A couple of my boys that I have groomed for would sometimes get a little lovey, rubbing his face on me and nibbling a little. I have had a couple times where a stud tried to mount me but after setting that boundary it was not an issue. I have never had one try to mount me in public fortunately.

Yes, when entering a tent (and occasionally the bedroom), my boxer girl would get super horny and knew that meant she could mount my back and get stimulated to orgasm :love::gsd_love:. Other then that, nothing major I noticed.

let it be a lesson why not mess with other people's companions... hopefully he won't get mutilated or abandoned because of you.
Yes i understand you concerns, and i would never mess with anyone's companion uninvited, I possibly didn't fully explain how my interaction evolved, but i stress at the time I didn't instigate it, My then GF had intentionally set the scene without my knowledge of what was about to happen, being in a very submissive relationship with her at the time I would with out question allow her to leave me in compromising positions , having joked about her dog being very aggressive and forward with me when she wasn't around had , apparently gave her the idea to test how far she could push my loyalty to her so she left me in a position i couldnt get out of and went for a shower, leaving the door open and allowing her dog access to me, which he promptly took advantage of. and no he definitely didn't get mutilated or abandoned because of me. I will admit the experience turned out to be something that was totaly unexpected but after the initial horror and humiliation I found the rush of doing something so kinky actually turns me on now, but that particular dog remained quite aggressive to wards me until i would submit to him. I could never be with him alone from that day.

Back