Has anyone ever suffered from Zoonosis?

I've read there are diseases you can get from sexual acts with non-human animals. Dogs, for example, have made people ill by just licking an open wound. Full on sexual intercourse? Has anybody experienced anything? If so, what was it and how did your doctor respond? Also of interest, measures to make sure our pets don't get transmittable diseases in the first place.

Why is there stuff like this if it never happened to healthy individuals.

Things like "100% save" do not exist. As I said "almost zero risk".

The is always a risk involved in any step you take in life. It's you to decide if you take the risk. Sexual contact with animals is as risk free as breathing. Just for your info, each year there are millions dieing from breathing.

Since Covid seems to have been of animal origin before it jumped ship, the answer is Yes. As for what you might be asking...."has anybody specific caught something specific while fucking a specific animal?", how would we know? There is a whole list of University studies in the how to section....I know. I POSTED them. Read. Ticks and fleas are often a problem for our critters; sometimes they bite people too. Proximity to animals is one reason the biters find Us. Parasites, Equine encephalitis, Rabies. Theres a bacteria that causes blindness, thats borne in dog saliva. These are not Urban Legends. They may not be common, but they exist. They infect people. Inform yourself.

Has anybody experienced anything?
In my most active years of having unprotected vaginal sex with a few various animals (not many; a couple of dogs, a few sheep and a mare), as well as giving/receiving oral sex at times and 1 instance of anal sex with a female dog, neither them nor I ever suffered any infections or injuries. In all cases I made sure we both had a warm, damp cloth wipe-down before engaging. I did suffer a pretty extreme allergy attack with the mare because I'm terribly allergic to horses (unfortunately), but it was worth it. I would suffer again should another opportunity ever come my way, I'd just be more prepared so it wouldn't be as bad.
I have, however, had a few STDs and UTIs from sex with humans, luckily nothing that couldn't be treated/cured.

Added: all of the non-humans I've ever had the pleasure of knowing intimately were domestic, well cared for and in decent/clean living conditions, which I'm sure is a large factor in their good health and lack of transmittable diseases.

Last edited:
Since Covid seems to have been of animal origin before it jumped ship, the answer is Yes. As for what you might be asking...."has anybody specific caught something specific while fucking a specific animal?", how would we know? There is a whole list of University studies in the how to section....I know. I POSTED them. Read. Ticks and fleas are often a problem for our critters; sometimes they bite people too. Proximity to animals is one reason the biters find Us. Parasites, Equine encephalitis, Rabies. Theres a bacteria that causes blindness, thats borne in dog saliva. These are not Urban Legends. They may not be common, but they exist. They infect people. Inform yourself.
I appreciate you response. thank you.

why do they make such a big case of you arent that likely to get it?
do people just not know the statistics or what
Read a little....then make up your own mind.
As the saying goes" The more you know....."

Back