Happy to be here!

We are a (M)Dom/(F)sub married couple, both 33, and she has always wanted to take knots and get rutted by a stallion 😈 I want to make her wildest dreams come true/make her happy, so here we are! Looking forward to meeting like minded people!
Welcome to you both. I hope that you enjoy your stay here! You should have no issues finding likeminded souls here.

We are a (M)Dom/(F)sub married couple, both 33, and she has always wanted to take knots and get rutted by a stallion 😈 I want to make her wildest dreams come true/make her happy, so here we are! Looking forward to meeting like minded people!
Welcome to the community. Congratulations on you both having this wonderful shared interest. You’re both very fortunate it sounds like. I hope you’re able to find what you’re looking for on here and get those wild and sexy animal experiences. Be safe out there. 🫶

Welcome to the community. Congratulations on you both having this wonderful shared interest. You’re both very fortunate it sounds like. I hope you’re able to find what you’re looking for on here and get those wild and sexy animal experiences. Be safe out there. 🫶
Thank you so much! Your words of encouragement are so incredibly moving... 🥹 Thank you

Thank you so much! Your words of encouragement are so incredibly moving... 🥹 Thank you
No problem. There’s plenty of great people in this community. Unfortunately there’s plenty of not so savory characters too. Just use your best judgment and don’t let horny brain lead you to any bad decisions. Not everyone finds a great host/owner on day one or 10 or 100. Take the time to probably vet people and build some connections. A solid owner that’s willing to share and hang out and become a friend is way better than an owner who just pimps out their pets.

No problem. There’s plenty of great people in this community. Unfortunately there’s plenty of not so savory characters too. Just use your best judgment and don’t let horny brain lead you to any bad decisions. Not everyone finds a great host/owner on day one or 10 or 100. Take the time to probably vet people and build some connections. A solid owner that’s willing to share and hang out and become a friend is way better than an owner who just pimps out their pets.
I could never abide that sort of behavior, so no worries on that front. Connections are most definitely the goal! Thank you again! So much. You have proven your Citizenship here beyond a shadow of a doubt. You're amazing 🤩 This forum is lucky to have people like you

I could never abide that sort of behavior, so no worries on that front. Connections are most definitely the goal! Thank you again! So much. You have proven your Citizenship here beyond a shadow of a doubt. You're amazing 🤩 This forum is lucky to have people like you
Well that’s good. It’s safer that way in the end. Thank you for joining and giving this community a chance. More solid people is always nice to have around. Just pay it forward when you have the opportunity and be a positive member of the forum. Good vibes can be contagious.

Welcome to the best community and forum around

Back