Happy birthday to me!!

Vivianxox

Tourist
Today's my birthday! Yesterday was my dogs birthday too so last night I had a very special gift for me an my dog!

We decided to celebrate our birthdays together and have sex for the first time in a very long time. He hasn't been able to get the hang of it but last night he finally got it! We went at it for so long and by the end of it I was absolutely FILLED with cum! I'm so excited it's hard to comprehend how well he did! It was such a treat for both of us 🤤. He's my best friend in the whole world and I'm glad we got to celebrate together! He was such a good boy!

Last edited:
Today's my birthday! And last night I had a very special gift from my fiance and our dog!

We decided to have my dog fuck me again, for the first time in a very long time. He hasn't been able to get the hang of it but last night he finally got it! We went at it for so long and by the end of it I was absolutely FILLED with cum! I'm so excited it's hard to comprehend how well he did! It was such a treat for both of us 🤤
I hope you love it.

Congratulations. But maybe add some info about your animal companion, seeing where you posted this?

Today's my birthday! Yesterday was my dogs birthday too so last night I had a very special gift for me an my dog!

We decided to celebrate our birthdays together and have sex for the first time in a very long time. He hasn't been able to get the hang of it but last night he finally got it! We went at it for so long and by the end of it I was absolutely FILLED with cum! I'm so excited it's hard to comprehend how well he did! It was such a treat for both of us 🤤. He's my best friend in the whole world and I'm glad we got to celebrate together! He was such a good boy!
I hope you have a very good time

Congratulations happy for you both ❤️

How long you were stuck together?

Hot u have video

Back