• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Haii :3 mtf here pre-hrt

Heya and welcome to the forums!

I'm nowhere near your location but you deserve a proper welcome!
There's guarenteed to be a few people here in the same location as you, if you're looking for people to hang out with there is actually a section for each country under the 'personal ads & meetups' category. People are always looking to hang out through there!

Hope you have fun, make sure to stay safe though!

Heya and welcome to the forums!

I'm nowhere near your location but you deserve a proper welcome!
There's guarenteed to be a few people here in the same location as you, if you're looking for people to hang out with there is actually a section for each country under the 'personal ads & meetups' category. People are always looking to hang out through there!

Hope you have fun, make sure to stay safe though!
Hai, sorry to bother you and idk if this is the right place to ask sum1 but how do I get verified to pm? I made 10 posts but don't know if I need to submit a request or something like that.

Hai, sorry to bother you and idk if this is the right place to ask sum1 but how do I get verified to pm? I made 10 posts but don't know if I need to submit a request or something like that.
Hmmm. I don’t recall having to take any extra steps, maybe give it some time? It has been a little while since I was new

Welcome tho!

Hey it's okay, makes sense to ask in introductions!

So all you need to do is make your 10 posts, normally there's a little delay before you're able to message though.
But! Looks to me like you are able to now! Because I have the option to start a conversation with you on your profile, which only appears when you unlock PM's.

You're already there! :gsd_wink:

Back