• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Had the house to myself tonight!

Due to a family member going to a concert, I have the house to myself tonight!

I managed to have some fun with my girl Lucy before bed, so I'm going to bed with the smell of dog pussy on my mustache! 🤣

I'll be sleeping good tonight for sure!

Good work my friend. Will you show me this lucky dog?

I can still only get about an inch in her, but technically yes. Lol
Woot nice! Take your time to slowly get her tunnel stretched. Lubed-up fingers(and sometimes toys) can help in my experience. I assure you once you get more practice, her vagina will loosen up naturally. And you will feel totally satisfied with yourself when you finally able to get your whole length and balls deep inside Lucy ;)

Woot nice! Take your time to slowly get her tunnel stretched. Lubed-up fingers(and sometimes toys) can help in my experience. I assure you once you get more practice, her vagina will loosen up naturally. And you will feel totally satisfied with yourself when you finally able to get your whole length and balls deep inside Lucy ;)
Oh for sure! I remember the first times I was was able to go balls deep with my past two girls Bella and Shayla!

Always an amazing moment, but I'm letting her go at her own pace. We're getting there! 😂

15 years of experience now actually. Lol
I was a bit drunk when I made the post so I probably sounded a bit goofy with my wording.

The girl in my profile pic is Bella. She was a Black Lab-Miniature Doberman mix.
Shayla was a Pitbull-Rottweiler-Border Collie mix.

I have lots of videos with them posted here if you're interested! 😉 Hehe

Back