Had my First time sucking!

Damanth

Tourist
Hi everyone! So I’m new in this forum and eanted to share rhis story.

I’m a male, 26 yo from Colombia. Have always had curiosity in dogs since i saw a red rocket when I was really young. Just to note, I’m not gay, I’m 100% straight but when talking about dogs it’s confusing lmao, I wouldn’t let one fuck me but just jerking them turns me on, it’s just that their dicks are just amazing and beautiful, it’s a confusing feeling for me but whatever.

I came to a different city to visit my family, I’m living on another city somewhat distant, and here they have a lovely german shepherd thats always looking for attention, he’s also always very kind to anyone and loves being spoiled. I was playing with him for some time and we got a time alone, so I decided to go further and started playing with his sheat, he actually liked it, and started licking my face, I was just feeling a lot on my stomach at that point and wanted to go even further, he was humping and a lot of precum started to come out, my eyes were shining. Lmao. Managed to get out his knot put the sheat so I wouldn’t hurt him, and boy his cock was fucking beautiful, I was just amazed and decided to get it into my mouth without thinking it twice. I was very surprised, honestly, by the taste, and the feeling of it, the touch of it, I thought it was going to be a lot different and a bit unpleasing at the start, was thinking about it was goign ti have a bad taste, and that the texture was going to be kind of rough, but it actually was all the opposite , I loved it and now I’m obsessed with it. Sadly I’m leaving tomorrow and I wont have any dog to play around with for a very long time until I come back. And I’m going to miss it a lot honestly.

And that’s my story, wanted to share it with you guys because at the end of the day I have noone else to talk about this kind of stuff, but I’ll get to have someone someday. My dream is to get my girlfriend knotted by a good boy, (yes I have a gf right now) but sadly, I think that’s never going to happen.

Lastly, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, if it is, I’m sorry in advance. Wishing you all a good night and happy knotting❤️

Attachments

• 507E8232-65B5-4F2E-B321-AB864CAF84F9.jpeg
    507E8232-65B5-4F2E-B321-AB864CAF84F9.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 91
Sounds like an awesome experience. Im the same way, with humans im straight but animals i am bi. Thanks for sharing.

Maybe You could buy Him a fleshlight/toy to hump ? 😏

Attachments

• 24217_-_beastforum_dog_cum_dog_penis_fleshlight_human_cum_knot_male_dog_sex_toy_solo_animal.jpg
    24217_-_beastforum_dog_cum_dog_penis_fleshlight_human_cum_knot_male_dog_sex_toy_solo_animal.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 53
  • 24263_-_beastforum_fleshlight_knot_male_dog_penetration_sex_toy.jpg
    24263_-_beastforum_fleshlight_knot_male_dog_penetration_sex_toy.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
  • 35606_-_dog_penis_fleshlight_husky_knot_male_dog_sex_toy_solo_animal.jpg
    35606_-_dog_penis_fleshlight_husky_knot_male_dog_sex_toy_solo_animal.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
This guy was much bigger than those in the picture(both knot and dick) the dick didn't even fit my mouth, I was like omg what, sadly I couldn't take a picture, was too busy😂

Back