• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Greetings

Bismarck66

Lurker
So I've been exploring this site for a couple of weeks now and finally decided to it was time to make a formal introduction. Much as one can while maintaining a level of anonymity.

I'm a soon to be 32 yr old male residing in Ontario, Canada. Can't recall what led me to the world of beastiality or when it occurred but I now love watching and reading women getting knotted by a dog or plugged by a boar. Also like a good horse video as well but for obvious reasons those are rare (least I have difficulties finding them).

Anyways glad to be a part of the group and look forward to talking to some of you.

Welcome to ZooVille where craziness happens all the time. I hope you can make some new friends and have a little fun along with the rest of us.

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back