• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Greetings from us 25F

SkyQueen

Tourist
Hey there! I'm a 25 year old female I have steadily growing infatuation for dogs I'm the owner of three grand danois boys.
I came across this forum hoping to find a place where I can speak freely about this with like-minded people, being totally alone with this secret desire has been pretty hard obviously telling irl friends about it is totally out of the question. It's encouraging to see that there's such a large and welcoming community around this, makes me feel a little less afraid and guilty about what I've been experiencing. Not sure what else to say about myself,

Feel free to explore your curiosities here. If its knowledge you seek you can find it with us. If its friends you are looking for theres plenty here.

Welcome, the site is full of like minded people who will make you feel very good to be a free spirit. :gsd_wink:

Hey there! I'm a 25 year old female I have steadily growing infatuation for dogs I'm the owner of three grand danois boys.
I came across this forum hoping to find a place where I can speak freely about this with like-minded people, being totally alone with this secret desire has been pretty hard obviously telling irl friends about it is totally out of the question. It's encouraging to see that there's such a large and welcoming community around this, makes me feel a little less afraid and guilty about what I've been experiencing. Not sure what else to say about myself,

Welcome to the forum zooville @SkyQueen
I know exactly what it can feel like to be alone and believe that no one else can have the same interest.
You should know that there are many nice people here. Wonderful three such big boys you are lucky.

Greetings. I'll have to search the breed. There is some useful info and many helpful typrs on here.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay and find what you're looking for. There are very friendly and knowledgeable people on here. And if you're looking for a place to belong, welcome home.

Welcome to the forum zooville @SkyQueen
I know exactly what it can feel like to be alone and believe that no one else can have the same interest.
You should know that there are many nice people here. Wonderful three such big boys you are lucky.

Thanks Keily
I understand it now with so many people:love:

Hello and welcome SkyQueen, its nice to meet you. I hope you have a good time here and find everything you are looking for and make plenty of new friends;)

No need for guilty feelings here :)

Back