• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Greetings from Florida

I just happen to stumble onto this site and glad I did. Nice to see there is a community that shares the same interests I have. Mostly a lurker but did have a few encounters when I was young with a male dog and would like to have the opportunity experience that again. Me, 64 y/o male, mostly straight but have meet up with guys my age.

Hello and welcome. Nice to have you here. Hope you can find some new friends enjoy yourself.

I just happen to stumble onto this site and glad I did. Nice to see there is a community that shares the same interests I have. Mostly a lurker but did have a few encounters when I was young with a male dog and would like to have the opportunity experience that again. Me, 64 y/o male, mostly straight but have meet up with guys my age.
Have you had any success on here. I'm very new to this

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you. I hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back