• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Got the knot ripped out 🙃

Thecumkeeper

Tourist
Worst pain I have ever felt. This wasn't my first knot but something was off with my dog he seemed extra aroused last night. He mounted me and he proceeded to duck me. It felt good until he decided to hop off and pull his softball away with him. It felt horrible and it still hurts even after 24 hours it happened.

Showing HE wants sex. For my companion its usually him sniffing around mg nether regions, being extra playful. Stuff like that

Your telling me lmao. I think it was because I wasn't really active with my dog over the past 3 weeks or so due to work and me being extremely tired.

Im guessing he needed that nut. 😅 (push reply to transmit that your aiming it to me)
(My bad, thought I hit the reply to button) but yeah I think your right but if only we could take out that pain after he ripped it out and it would of by far been my best experience.

I remember the first time I had the knot yanked out. Big German shepherd. Happens to everyone eventually lol

And not just once. Think I've had that happen to me like 8-9 times. Most resent one was a few month's ago. It really hurt. My ass hurt for days. And i had a huge fart and ohhhh did that hurt it more.

And not just once. Think I've had that happen to me like 8-9 times. Most resent one was a few month's ago. It really hurt. My ass hurt for days. And i had a huge fart and ohhhh did that hurt it more.
Oof, you'd think we'd be stretched out enough after all that happened😂

It happened to me last year and it was my fault. With his knot (GSD) planted deep in me, I masturbated. After a great orgasm, the knot started to feel not so comfortable, so I decided to get it out. We have done that before, without any pain, three or four times. This time it was different, I don't what happened, but the knot was super stuck. like it was lodged between bones, or the knot grew bigger than ever, I don't really know. As I kept trying to expel it, the situation went from uncomfortable to painful in no time, and my boy got restless too... In the end, he yanked it out. It was horrible, it hurt for a couple of days... Now I'm a little scared to try it again, but I will for sure!

It happened to me last year and it was my fault. With his knot (GSD) planted deep in me, I masturbated. After a great orgasm, the knot started to feel not so comfortable, so I decided to get it out. We have done that before, without any pain, three or four times. This time it was different, I don't what happened, but the knot was super stuck. like it was lodged between bones, or the knot grew bigger than ever, I don't really know. As I kept trying to expel it, the situation went from uncomfortable to painful in no time, and my boy got restless too... In the end, he yanked it out. It was horrible, it hurt for a couple of days... Now I'm a little scared to try it again, but I will for sure!
Dang that sounds like it hurts but you can't beat a good knotting

how you learn the real meaning of ripping you a new one, by experience
It can feel like your ass hole was ripped off when the knot is big enough, several folks had to go the er for stitches
luckly for me i only got minor rectal tearing and spotty blood for the big one that got snatched out
And when it come out, cum starts running down your leg, scaring you to death wondering if it is blood, to scared to look at your leg and see
you finally have to get brave enough to find out if you need a trip to the er. Waiting while you come up with the good excuse to use.

Worst pain I have ever felt. This wasn't my first knot but something was off with my dog he seemed extra aroused last night. He mounted me and he proceeded to duck me. It felt good until he decided to hop off and pull his softball away with him. It felt horrible and it still hurts even after 24 hours it happened.
I forced a Knott out after thinking I hard someone approaching the room I was in.... literally couldn't stop pacing back and forth for 20 minutes because my ass was fucking throbbing. Thank God I haven't had that happen to me again because it was one of the worst pains I've ever felt lol

I just want to try one day but when i imagine that big dick getting into me and stretching inside me i am so afraid not to stand it. Once it is inside it is stucked and i can not do anything anymore. i am under his control it is scary. I am don't know how big this knot will swell inside me!! I am so afraid of trying it!! It could tear my ass!!!

I just want to try one day but when i imagine that big dick getting into me and stretching inside me i am so afraid not to stand it. Once it is inside it is stucked and i can not do anything anymore. i am under his control it is scary. I am don't know how big this knot will swell inside me!! I am so afraid of trying it!! It could tear my ass!!!
Try explaining that to the doctor

The first time I was knotted it was ripped out of me. I was still very new and I had no idea what happened. It was my fault, I thought I heard someone so I stood up real fast. I was in so much pain as I hopped to the bathroom.

Back