• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Got a new zebra mare

What brand ?
Did you use it already ?
Looks too tight!
Wow that looks fun
geeba (?) I don't know if it's a brand or just the store that sells them, but the toy itself has this word on it. From Aliexpress/Amazon.

Yes, I used it a couple of times, so far only vaginally.

Compared to most toys from Aliexpress, this one is pretty loose (although other animal series masturbators are apparently also loose).

Regarding the tightness - yes, it could be looser. But I use a lot of water-based lube and everything is fine.
By the way, compared to my favorite bitch-shaped masturbator, this mare's vagina holds about 2-3 times more lube. At the same time, the bitch-shaped masturbator, despite the fact that based on this figure it is clearly tighter, still suits me completely.
It is soft silicone, it stretches, in the worst case you just need more lube.

The tunnels are not through, which is inconvenient for washing and creates a vacuum effect during penetration, which is interesting, but I don’t know how to compare it with through toys, I haven’t used it.

In general, I liked it, although I would prefer a smoother texture, maybe more realistic.

Another interesting detail is that the external texture of the genitals is really nice, similar to skin, quite realistic.

Because of this, the strange and overly aggressive texture inside seems even more inappropriate.

Although I don’t understand why the clitoris looks so strange.

To be honest, I took this toy only because of its appearance, because I have a much more convenient masturbator in the form of a bitch, and I usually use it.

The quality is not perfect. If you look at the entrances to the holes, you can see that they are cut. I will not say that they are cut poorly or sloppily. But you can see that this is a cut of silicone, and this is not hidden by anything. A purely aesthetic flaw. Also on the texture of the genitals on the outside there are very small balls of silicone, apparently some kind of casting flaw. But there are not many of them, it is not critical.?

I can not compare with popular and large brands, I do not have one.

Can I recommend this? More yes than no. Especially since the price is only about 45 dollars.

Moreover, I like the appearance more than the content. Let's say that it looks very good on the outside, but on the inside it is the most ordinary silicone masturbator of this manufacturer, without any special features.

Last edited:
Does it have an asshole as well it looks like it I just can't tell
Does it have an asshole as well it looks like it I just can't tell
Yes, the masturbator has both holes. The anus is tighter, very narrow entrance, quite narrow inside. At the level of regular masturbators of this manufacturer (the mare's vagina is about one and a half times more free compared to regular masturbators of this manufacturer)

Back