Glass butt plug suggestions

iwanttobeabottom

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
In the last few months, I've gotten into playing with butt plugs and am looking for your expert opinions on what I can next put in my ass.

The bigger one on the right is my go-to these days:

1000029546.jpg

It's usually the one I'll wear to work or just out and about if I go somewhere. Sometimes though, it can get a little uncomfortable, especially around the lip of the flare, so I bought the smaller one. Well, it turned out to be a lot smaller than I thought. And since there's not an "aggressive" enough flare, it won't even stay in, so that was money down the drain.

What would you guys suggest? I'd like something that's either glass, or a material that feels like what Hello Cake makes their toys out of, like this. https://hellocake.com/products/buzzy-butt.

A more durable suggestion of that Buzzy Butt would be appreciated, too. They replaced the first once because the stem broke, and the same exact thing happened on the replacement. I liked that plug, as evidenced by some of my past posts.

tl;dr

What butt plugs would you recommend? Preferably glass or smooth silicone. Vibrating preferred, but not a necessity.

Last edited:
Back