• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Girl Says Hello From Denmark.

Luna

Tourist
Hi
I am a girl from Denmark 22Years old I have been an active zoo since my early teens I am the Owner of two wonderful amastaff males.
Have been active on some other zoo forums and dating apps I've met three zoo girls who are my best friends today.

Seems to be a very nice forum.

Hi Luna I’m also new to this forum I’m Mia from Australia ??
Nice I didn't know about the zooville forum but thanks to google.
Australia is a very beautiful country One day I hope to be there on holiday.

Have you been active Zoo for a long time or?

Hello and welcome Luna i like how open and honest your intro was ;) Another Aussie here , owner of an experienced Ridgeback X . Was also on BF for many years and met so many really cool people there from all over the world. Hope we can continue to support and build this place to the same even better ststus one day ;)

Hello and welcome Luna i like how open and honest your intro was ;) Another Aussie here , owner of an experienced Ridgeback X . Was also on BF for many years and met so many really cool people there from all over the world. Hope we can continue to support and build this place to the same even better ststus one day ;)

Thank you very much
This forum has a very good start to becoming very large.

Thank you very much
This forum has a very good start to becoming very large.
I agree they have definitely improved somewhat on previous ones, it'll just take time and good people now ;)

Hi
I am a girl from Denmark 22Years old I have been an active zoo since my early teens I am the Owner of two wonderful amastaff males.
Have been active on some other zoo forums and dating apps I've met three zoo girls who are my best friends today.

Hello Luna, thanks for the intro. I am your neighbor from Germany.
But just a quick question. Do zoo girls only look for other zoo girls? not zoo men? I'm curious. I am new here too.

yay, Europeans! The probability to get an answer on my contact ad moves from 0.1 to 0.11 % !! Woooo *unashamed self-mentioning*

hello Luna , I am from south Louisiana,USA . welcome to the forum hope to see more of you here. have a good day and have fun

Hi

Hej Luna og velkommen til dig? ✌
Fedt at se der også er andre danskere herinde?

Back