GF went to work, Woke up with her Dog's (Male Bull Mastiff) tongue buried Between my Ass Cheeks

I normally sleep naked, and I've only been seeing my GF for a few months (This is about the 3rd time she's gone to work and left me alone in her place). I think I was still a bit high from when I went to bed, I was having some kind of amazing sex dream about me getting a Rim Job, until I woke up, and realized that my face was buried in a pillow, I was lying flat on my chest, and there was definitely someone's tongue really deep in my ass. It was still dark, I had no idea where I was, and all I knew is that I wanted whoever it was to keep going. So went on my hands and knees, put my head down, and pulled my butt cheeks apart for that tongue.., which I got, along with the feel of whiskers, which made me realize that it was my GF's dog.. part of me was so horrified that I kept gently pushing his face away from my hole so he wouldn't lick it (You do not want to make this dog angry.. large dog).. but when I did this, the dog mounted me with no penetration .. I was so horny from having his tongue eat my ass for what seemed like an hour, that I really wanted to grab its cock, guide him in, and let him have his way with me... but instead I just froze and let him try what he wanted ....

Now, it's all I can think about, but I could never do that to my GF's dog.

I was thinking the same thing. I was just wondering if / when / how I should mention it to her, that her Dog basically sexually assaulted me when she was at work, and I kinda liked it lol.

You could tell her you woke up with the dog licking your ass and he tried to mount you. Then ask her if he ever tried that with her. Don’t make a big deal about it just ask casually.

I agree. Don't be either excited or grossed out, just more matter of fact. In the future if you have relations with your GF be open to having the dog nearby, watching or participating.

Back