Getting my dog to lick my dick

Svenz

Tourist
I have a dog that really loves to lick me and I want to know if I should try getting her to lick my cock. Whenever I come home from work, after I shower, or anytime she hasn't seen me in a few hours she loves to lick me nonstop. I mean she will keep licking the same arm for 20 minutes before licking the other arm. No matter how much I try to get her to stop. I usually just let her and she loves it does it with a big smile on her face then runs around with a teddy in her mouth doing the zoomies. Recently I've been thinking about trying to get her to lick my dick. I've never done anything with her before, so I'm not sure if she would enjoy it. I'm thinking about putting my dick near her mouth next time she gets in a licking mood to see if she's interested. I've never had a dog lick my dick intentionally before(there have been a few times while changing/showering where they will come up and sniff me) and I don't want her to do anything she doesn't like. I'm curious what everyone thinks? Is this a good idea, will she dislike it, is this the right way to try this? Feel free to comment, or message me with anything you have to say.

If she don’t want to lick your cock, she just won’t lick. Easy. So if you give her the opportunity and she walks off, you’ll have your answer.
Good luck.

If she don’t want to lick your cock, she just won’t lick. Easy. So if you give her the opportunity and she walks off, you’ll have your answer.
Good luck.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking. I'm sure if she doesn't want to lick my cock she'll just go back to licking my arm.

If you have her since puppy it will be fine.
I use to have a Stafford pit mix. I got him when he was 4 yo. He was thought not to lick or even sniff these body parts. I bet they beat the shit out of him. What I mean is; sometime you have to let them know it’s ok to lick. Especially when previous owners did the opposite.
Just don’t ever force them…

If you have her since puppy it will be fine.
I use to have a Stafford pit mix. I got him when he was 4 yo. He was thought not to lick or even sniff these body parts. I bet they beat the shit out of him. What I mean is; sometime you have to let them know it’s ok to lick. Especially when previous owners did the opposite.
Just don’t ever force them…
Yeah I've had her since she was a puppy and usually always let her lick me for at least 10 minutes before stopping her. When she tries sniffing, or licking my crotch I typically gently push her head away or if I'm wearing pants I'll let her sniff all she wants.

Back