Get a bull a home ?

Etalonnier

Zooville Settler
Hello !
I'm a stallion lover but I've always fantasized about bulls. I'm now a horse (stallions) owner from more 20 years. I would love to have my bull... not necessary for sex (or maybe just fondle his balls :love:) but as a pet like my stallions.
is it possible or it's too dangerous ?
does anyone have experience of linving with a bull ? any advice about that ?
thank you.

Hello !
I'm a stallion lover but I've always fantasized about bulls. I'm now a horse (stallions) owner from more 20 years. I would love to have my bull... not necessary for sex (or maybe just fondle his balls :love:) but as a pet like my stallions.
thank you.
Potential for *GREAT* and unpleasant mayhem, potentially including death. Or maybe no problem at all. Bigtime dependency on the beast and how you raise 'im. Pretty well impossible to predict without knowing the critter being spoken of, and knowing it pretty well. Keep one thing in mind: Bovines and equines DO NOT speak the same language! Pat a horse on the butt, or "kiss" at him, and he's probably gonna step over without any fuss. Pat and/or kiss at a bull, and he's likely to ignore you - if he doesn't swing over and ass-bash you. Hammer on a bull with a 2x4 while screaming at the top of your lungs, and you MIGHT get 'im to turn 'is head and look at you. Or you may get him to fling a boot at you. Or perhaps he takes off running. Or maybe he spins around and tries to turn you into raspberry jam. Whatever, the outcome isn't likely to be what you'd expect to get from a horse.

Never turn your back on a bull unless you damn-well know him REAL good.

Bovine Bulls come in quite a few sizes...From 500 pounds to 2500 pounds. The one common note is the irascible personality of territorial critters everywhere. They have huge heads; horns or not, they dont care....When they hook at you it won't matter much....internal or external, bleeding isnt good. They buck, and they can kick almost as high as their body length. They don't take to surprises very well...and every occurence is new....1st time might be the last time.
Find a weanling and hand raise him....maybe you'll have a lapdog...but dont take him for granted...ever...I've seen the buggers jump an eight foot fence from a standstill, and one that CLIMBED a ten footer. Dont ask me why he didnt break both front legs.....
Bulls arent pets....theyre Bulls and they know it. Here ends the lesson

Hello !
thank you.
As others have said Bulls and horses think and act completely differently. I had a hand raised bull for the first 15 or so months of his life candy wouldn't melt in his mouth he used to follow me around and eat grass out of my hand. Then one day he woke up and said "Hmmm I like cows, I like cows a lot! How to show the girls how strong I am? I know I will run at full speed at this 40 foot Shipping container and hit it with my head. Are you watching girls see this huge dint I just put in this solid steel thing!"

Bulls are powerful animals, that are bred generally more for how healthy or many calves they can produce rather then having a good demeanor.

One night he was bashing into a gate because all of the cows had come into heat and he really wanted to get to them. I decided I better move him away from the cows to give my paddock gate a chance to see the morning in vaguely the same shape it started in. Because he always follows me I was able to lead him away keeping a fence between us, by walking just ahead of him. Then I got the bright idea of giving him some relief I had done stuff sexually with him in the past, and I thought we could both have some fun. so I took him into the cattle yards then I did something so stupid with out thinking, rather than wait till he got into a Shoot leading to a ramp where I could reach through the fence and lock him in a narrow space securing him safely . I jumped into the yard behind him to close a yard gate. At which point I had my back to him when I turned around he was standing right in front of me and I had no where to go I put out my hand instinctively trying to turn his head (so insanely dumb) he stepped forward seeing me touching his head as a head butt challenge like he did with his steer friend. I stepped up onto the gate behind me in an attempt to get out of the way, which is when he head butted me 3 times. The first time hurt a lot the second time I felt my bone break the third time my lower leg was a limp bit of meat. Then he just turned and walked away, I rolled myself through the rails of the fence and phoned my parents for help. He then came over and stuck his head through the rails and gave me a lick as friendly as you like wanting to know when I was going to jerk him off as usual when I took him into that part of the yards. To which I informed him, his idea of foreplay was to rough for me and he wouldn't be getting my affection after all that night.

Two years later I have a steel rod in my leg. If he had been meaning me real harm, rather than just being really horny; I could be easily be dead right now. When you weigh as much as a small car even a playful bump can knock a mere human off their feet.

Hand raised does not mean they are safe, just that they have no fear of humans. They can be affectionate animals, but they are always 100% dangerous if you get careless or complacent.

Last edited:
Yea, with bulls you need to be both lucky and carefull.

Even though they look slow and plump, they are as agile and fast as a horse short term....and you do not outrun a horse!

If you are lucky, and you find a calm one, they can be very friendly and cuddly. Buuut, they are still very heavy, and that can be dangerous regardles their calmness. A small breed probably is a reasonable good pet. There are some cowbreeds that are quite small. But they are never 100% save. Needles to say that Horses are.

I have some minor expierince with Bulls, never had any issues. But still i cant recomend them savely.

So ok, it's too dangerous...
It's not so much that they're automatically "too dangerous", as that your horse-handling skills *WILL* betray you when it comes to handling bulls (or cows, for that matter...) unless you're VERY conscious of what you're doing. Trying to use a "horse signal" at a bull (or cow) is a mistake that could easily get you killed, and by the time you realize "oops, spoke horse when I meant to speak cow, lemme try that again", you're likely already in potentially deadly-deep shit. What works on horses usually just plain doesn't work on cattle, whether they're bulls, cows, or steers, and in some cases, does very nearly EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what it would for a horse in the same situation. Like my example of the "pat/kiss" on a horse's butt to get them to shift over and make way for you. With cattle, the response is RARELY for them to shift over - instead, they tend to shift *TOWARD* you, mashing you in the process - not from malice, but because that's just their way of operating.

So ok, where to find the book "bulls for dummies" ? lol
In the big blue-ceilinged library called "life". Look under "Experience" :)

But seriously, there's simply no way to teach what you need to know to stay safe short of getting out and DOING it, up close, personal, and hopefully with somebody who can warn you you're going wrong before you screw up so bad that they need to scrape you up with a whisk broom and dustpan.

In the big blue-ceilinged library called "life". Look under "Experience"
Very difficult to get experience when you have only one try... and I don't know anyone who can teach me !
I have only a very little experience with cows ( I work as a mechanic on milking machines in dairy farms ) Dairy cows are generally friendly ... or cowardly, but I know a cow is not a bull !

And those dairy bulls can be the most dangerous. Well, at the least, most unpredictable!
A fair number of dairy farmers have been killed by their supposedly friendly, hand raised pet show bull!

Very difficult to get experience when you have only one try... and I don't know anyone who can teach me !
I have only a very little experience with cows ( I work as a mechanic on milking machines in dairy farms ) Dairy cows are generally friendly ... or cowardly, but I know a cow is not a bull !
The bull I spoke of had two dairy breeds in him and he was generally very friendly, as I said he would follow me around like a puppy just in case I magically made an apple or some juicy grass appear out of thin air.

There are a few main rules when doing anything with bulls and to a very slightly less extent with cows
• Don't turn your back on them, unless there is a good amount of space between you and even then take care.
• NEVER put yourself between a solid object and a bovine in a confined space.
• Your safety is more important than ANYTHING else you are doing with them.
• Always have an escape path in case of emergencies.

From a sexual point of view they aren't the best lover I've come across, mating for them usually is a case of get hard a few quick bounces on your cow and cum then get soft again, the whole act can be over in 10-15 seconds. They also don't tend to stand around with their dicks out, so alas they are not even as good at being eye candy. Don't get me wrong they can be great animals but give me a dog or a horse over a bovine when it come to sex or just hanging out with any day.

I found a clip on my computer (there is a link to other stuff at the end of the video) which shows you a bit about how to use a bulls natural instincts to ask them to move around and stuff. Being able to know how to be safe around them and understand their reaction to various things is a crucial first step, when even thinking about being around bovines.
View attachment How do you handle bulls.mp4

Yea, with bulls you need to be both lucky and carefull.

Even though they look slow and plump, they are as agile and fast as a horse short term....and you do not outrun a horse!

If you are lucky, and you find a calm one, they can be very friendly and cuddly. Buuut, they are still very heavy, and that can be dangerous regardles their calmness. A small breed probably is a reasonable good pet. There are some cowbreeds that are quite small. But they are never 100% save. Needles to say that Horses are.

I have some minor expierince with Bulls, never had any issues. But still i cant recomend them savely.

I will expand on that a little:
A quiet friendly bull can be the most dangerous because you let your guard down and then things happen even just a sudden move when the animal weighs 10x your weight there's no stopping their motion.

I let my herd into a new paddock the other day and 3 of the girls were so happy at coming to a paddock they hadn't been in for a few month with fresh juicy grass, that they literally jumped and kicked their legs out with excitement and joy, each one of these girls weighs more than 1/2 a Ton and they can at times be a little clumsy, with how they throw their body around. So I always must be aware of the space around me when ever doing anything with cattle.

To say hello to a bovine I stand at a gate or near them, and let them come to me. I put my hand out and they will usually approach and gently bump my hand with their big black nose and after that I can pat them. If I just tried walking up and patting them it wouldn't work and they would walk off.

When first getting them used to me when I was starting out I would sit in the middle of the paddock on some hey and just wait for them to come and approach, like any animal you need to build a bond.

They can make good pets if you always keep in mind what you are doing around them, but they are not dogs or horses. You need to appreciate the different way they think and act.

How to show the girls how strong I am? I know I will run at full speed at this 40 foot Shipping container and hit it with my head. Are you watching girls see this huge dint I just put in this solid steel thing!"
Didn't a few of those get banned here this week? :unsure:

There were three bulls near where I lived. They all hung out together like best pals. Not a drop of dirt on them, ever. A pampered rich girl's 4H pets. All passers by would pet them as they'd come to the fence.

Then there was the bull that broke through a fence and chased my car down a dirt road as I was looking for access to the river.

Yep, kinda like dudes inna bar, them things. Ya never know what you're gonna get!

Didn't a few of those get banned here this week? :unsure:

There were three bulls near where I lived. They all hung out together like best pals. Not a drop of dirt on them, ever. A pampered rich girl's 4H pets. All passers by would pet them as they'd come to the fence.

Then there was the bull that broke through a fence and chased my car down a dirt road as I was looking for access to the river.

Yep, kinda like dudes inna bar, them things. Ya never know what you're gonna get!
Classic "box of chocolates", they are :)

Well unlike forest gump's box of chocolates that's not entirely true, I always know what I'm going to get when I climb aboard a bovine and it's not a chocolate, but it is brown (well greeny brown) and anyone who says different has never had sex with cattle. But once that is out of the way they are wonderfully hot inside.

Back