• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Gayzoo Namibia

Hingspiel

Tourist
Hi I am an experienced gay zoo in Namibia Africa. Got experienced well over 35 year with well hung large male dogs. Love to explore and experiences in techniques to fully satisfaction in me and dogs. Trained in cum and piss too. Love to hear from other gay zoo males as well as zoos in South Africa Germany as well as in Denmark. Or even in Namibia too. Wants to learn more about animal brothels too please.Clips and pics can be exchange too.I thank you.

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Hi interested guys can directly message me at DELETED. With large well hung horny male dogs please. Looking forward to hear again soon from all of you. Thanks sincerely. From all that enjoyed your own dogs and is years in experience s.

9. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead. You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.) Encoding your phone number in the form of alphabet is also not allowed. Don't try to fool us by changing the way you enter your email in a post. We'll find it eventually. We don't have bots that check for posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back