Fun fact about yourself

I am very skilled and accurate with an 8 foot leather bullwhip. Been playing/practicing with them since I was a kid. 😁

I am very skilled and accurate with an 8 foot leather bullwhip. Been playing/practicing with them since I was a kid. 😁
Today was the first time I turned on a light switch from 9 - 10 feet away with end of my whip on the first try.:oops::D😎
(eh, I got lucky, took me 10 more tries to do it again. 😝 )

Last edited:
Yeah, being followed around with cameras 24x7 took some getting used to. I'm super shy, too, but you get used to it...lol
Hope experience was good looking back watching it!. As a potential future asset once casted It's pretty frowned upon creating villains on purpose in edit. but industry does create/edit heroes. Happens tho the negative

Hope experience was good looking back watching it!. As a potential future asset once casted It's pretty frowned upon creating villains on purpose in edit. but industry does create/edit heroes. Happens tho the negative
Yep that's exactly what they did. Makes you good drama I guess.

Nooooo were you edited badly. It's so shuned upon if on purpose. Now dieing to know which production 😡
I'm dating myself now but it was on a dating show called "Shipmates" and they made her out to be the bad girl, and I was the hero...lol She was pissed big time and blamed me at first but realized it was them just making "good" drama and then we became friends afterwards...lol

I'm dating myself now but it was on a dating show called "Shipmates" and they made her out to be the bad girl, and I was the hero...lol She was pissed big time and blamed me at first but realized it was them just making "good" drama and then we became friends afterwards...lol
Ahhh back then it's cowboy land of no rules

I learned a lot from the experience about video production though and even started my own youtube channel and made pretty good money for a while until yt started cracking down on “dangerous acts” lol
My channel was mountain biking, dirt biking, street biking, and shooting. I had one video even go viral with over a million views the first night. Not sure how that happened but I think it got featured somehow. The editing sucks though and yt kept demonizing my videos so I quit doing. The video that when viral was of course a compilation of all my crashes! Lol

I learned a lot from the experience about video production though and even started my own youtube channel and made pretty good money for a while until yt started cracking down on “dangerous acts” lol
My channel was mountain biking, dirt biking, street biking, and shooting. I had one video even go viral with over a million views the first night. Not sure how that happened but I think it got featured somehow. The editing sucks though and yt kept demonizing my videos so I quit doing. The video that when viral was of course a compilation of all my crashes! Lol
Million overnight. Thats big league congrats if true. Would generate little bit 😀 so net positive experience. That's good

Million overnight. Thats big league congrats if true. Would generate little bit 😀 so net positive experience. That's good
Yeah I had hit a deer while riding a dirt bike during a race and got back on the bike and continued the race and that was a big hit I guess

Back