• Slow and gentle

Votes: 121 56.0%
  • What even is sex?

Votes: 23 10.6%

• Total voters

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
Fucking Female Dogs? Do you fuck them fast and rough (not too rough now!), or slow and gentle? What's your preference?

I used to go fast and rough, but with my newfie I've found that slow and gentle actually feels more pleasurable to me.

To her sex is sex and she always has a smile on her face no matter how fast I go! Lol

I just HAD to pick the third one. :ROFLMAO:
I'm actually here to see what kind of sex bitches enjoy more.

Man, I go deep and slow, when I get balls deep and grind then slowly pull out, her muscles squeeze and clench me all the way out until the next thrust. It is heavenly.
Same with my newfie! Except she like to squeeze her muscles while I'm sliding in. Occasionally, she'll have a second orgasm on my dick while she squeezes! I always masturbate her by hand before we fuck though.

for me, it's both, mood dependent. if i'm horny af, it's gonna be fast. if i was just kindof in the mood to fool around, it's slow, though if i start getting into it more, i speed up. tends to be the case if my girl is on her back, though, that it'll be slow (rare that she allows that).

My girl is the same. She hates fucking missionary, tolerates being fucked on her side, and loves doggie style.

it's weird.. i always used to fantasize more about cowgirl, and maybe it's because i've never had the opportunity to do cowgirl with penetration, but now i tend to think about missionary more.

that said, it sucks that so few animals seem "kinky" regarding sexual position.

it's weird.. i always used to fantasize more about cowgirl, and maybe it's because i've never had the opportunity to do cowgirl with penetration, but now i tend to think about missionary more.

that said, it sucks that so few animals seem "kinky" regarding sexual position.
Haha, my girl is 104 lbs so cowgirl would be hard/awkward with her. Although yeah, I definitely used to fantasize about it too. Agreed, some don't mind you flipping them into unnatural positions for sex and fucking them, and some do mind. Like that yellow lab from petlust, I thought my girl was a slut but she takes the cake!

Haha, my girl is 104 lbs so cowgirl would be hard/awkward with her. Although yeah, I definitely used to fantasize about it too. Agreed, some don't mind you flipping them into unnatural positions for sex and fucking them, and some do mind. Like that yellow lab from petlust, I thought my girl was a slut but she takes the cake!

my girl is 140 ... for me, that's part of the allure, to have a large female on top of me. the animal i'm most attracted to is bears, so, you know.. extrapolate. ;) my only worry (besides the obvious of "it's never going to happen, because it's a bear and how are you going to get _that_ opportunity?") is that it would be painfully heavy to be under that much weight.

aside: man, i wish my girl was a slut. :(

my girl is 140 ... for me, that's part of the allure, to have a large female on top of me. the animal i'm most attracted to is bears, so, you know.. extrapolate. ;) my only worry (besides the obvious of "it's never going to happen, because it's a bear and how are you going to get _that_ opportunity?") is that it would be painfully heavy to be under that much weight.

aside: man, i wish my girl was a slut. :(
I could try with her, I'm sure she'd let me, but I just don't know if It'd be that pleasurable, tbh. Plus, I'm sure she'd step on me and I'd get some scratches too! Haha

And yeah, a bear would crutch you doing cowgirl! Lol No snu-snu with bears!

And yeah, I'm very lucky in that sense. She actually gets jealous if I try anything sexual with the little girl. She like, "No! Fuck me instead!"

Last edited:
No option for both? I go slow and gentle when I want to last. Fast and ruff when I want to end quick or when near climax.

I've only had sex with one dog so far. Her name was Geneva, and she was an albino Weimeraner-Lab mix. For the first few times I was slow and gentle since I was new to dog sex, and I wanted to be safe and not hurt her. But one day she seemed a bit bored, staring off into space as if waiting for it to be over. So I laid her on her back, and once I was inside I picked up the pace. Her front paws stretched out and crossed around my neck, as if she was hugging me closer. I kept peppering her chest and neck with kisses as my right hand played with her ear (it was a hot spot of hers). I think that was the first time she came from us having sex, and I never hesitated to pound her just how she liked after that. It got to the point where if I took too long to pick up the pace and intensity, she would growl at me to go harder/faster.?d582ea831063b5137ffc118f77a7d125.jpg

I think it depends on the dog, but slow and gentle is always a good way to start. Then you can pick up the pace a bit and see what she says, If she likes it well and good if not slow down again. Sex is not a one sided thing you both need to enjoy what your doing.

Fucking Female Dogs? Do you fuck them fast and rough (not too rough now!), or slow and gentle? What's your preference?

I used to go fast and rough, but with my newfie I've found that slow and gentle actually feels more pleasurable to me.

To her sex is sex and she always has a smile on her face no matter how fast I go! Lol
long and deep, slow and passionate, in either hole.

I think there should be more options, because it seems many of us do a bit of both.
Personally, with all the girls I've been with, I go slow and steady until they orgasm. Then when things are done contracting... much wetter and she's more opened up around my dick, I give her the stud dog treatment. Hard and fast until I cum balls deep.

If I do my job right. Most of my girls can have 2 or more orgasms before I finish.

Last edited:
Very slow. Extremely slow. So slow. Too slow. Interminably slow. Infinitesimally slow.

Yeah, I picked option 3.

Very slow. Extremely slow. So slow. Too slow. Interminably slow. Infinitesimally slow.

Yeah, I picked option 3.
So if I understand you correctly, just reading between the lines mind you, are you possibly saying that you prefer to go slow?

Slow can be good, unless the bitch starts slamming back into you then you know your going just a bit too slow for her tastes. And since a lady is always right, at such times you need to speed things up a tad to keep your girl happy.

When I was active in the zoo community, I'd always try and go kinda slow. I always wanted to make it last and long as possible!! Plus it allows more control.

Yeah, I picked option 3.
Sometimes I do it like male dogs. I’m hard inside and I’m not doing anything, just pulse my dick. I will fill up feeling pretty slowly and it will be an amazingly slow long orgasm. It’s hard to master, I have to be very focused and very much in love.

I don't know yet, but I think slow, kaeldra 6 months she's my border collie lab mix, I don't think I'll fit sadly when she fully grown, Raven if you see my videos or if you haven't is a little bit too small but she's my wife I love her deeply I would love to feel what she does to my fingers I preferred to foreplay slow on her she seems to be happier with that whether I not I nut.
Reading these responses seem to make me really horny and jealous, I will continue my Journeys on work through the United States as a retired thirty-year-old vagabond man hopefully one day I'll find that fabled Spade a role in the clovers old love

Back