• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Ftm Zoo Sub

hii lookin for new friends and such to chat with! kind of new to zoo or at least new to actually being social about it. i’m almost 19 years old, Female to male! 5 months + on testosterone. Reply or message me if y’a wanna chat :p

Not local but similar age and gender in Michigan so I'll definitely send a message as soon as I figure out how to haha. It says I have enough posts but I still can't message :(

We seem super similar haha
I'm a trans guy as well
Same age as you
I've been on T for longer tho but barely have any effects due to low dose
Maybe we can talk once I have enough posts :)

hii lookin for new friends and such to chat with! kind of new to zoo or at least new to actually being social about it. i’m almost 19 years old, Female to male! 5 months + on testosterone. Reply or message me if y’a wanna chat :p
hiiii! 21ftm, almost 6 months on t!

Im always down to make friends! Id invite my FTM partner on here, but they get too shy, and they are just starting to experiment with things like this.

Hi I’m tm in NYC. Can’t message yet but open to all friends.

Back