• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

'Frotting' Toy??

equine_guy

Tourist
Hey Everyone,

It is not necessarily- an 'animal' toy question... but I figured maybe somebody here would know.
So, as a gay dude, I think two dudes getting off by rubbing their dicks together is pretty hawt... and while I don't -mind- being the hand that does it all the time, it kinda got me wondering if there are any toys out there that could accommodate this? Basically, all I'm thinking is your typical penetrable that's open on both ends so we could each lay on our sides, fuck one of the openings, and 'meet in the middle', so to speak... =p Seems easy and reasonable enough, but I haven't seen any penetrable that looks like it could accommodate two dicks like that (presumably because they're made to be tight around one dick, I guess?).

I've tried with a few penetrables I have/have access to, but I'm not really a 'pony' sized horse... And we've yet to find a single penetrable that would facilitate the both of us being in it at the same time. The concept is incredibly hot to me, though... so if anyone knows of anything, I'd love to hear about it!

(and note: those 'double hole' toys that I've seen don't count since (at least to my knowledge) they have two separate self-contained fuck-holes. The whole point of what I'm looking for would be so that our raw dicks could be rubbing together as we each fuck one end of the toy).

Any knowledge or insights would be greatly appreciated! =)

✂️? as a lesbian I am kind of confused, but I have seen like those fuck tube things that have a mouth at one end and a pussy or ass, or any combination of the three. But then maybe are you only bumping bellends?
LX015_1.jpg

This youtube video calls them double ended strokers

Maybe you could also try wrappping a headband, or resistance band around your penises, idk good luck!

Basically, all I'm thinking is your typical penetrable that's open on both ends so we could each lay on our sides, fuck one of the openings, and 'meet in the middle', so to speak... =p Seems easy and reasonable enough, but I haven't seen any penetrable that looks like it could accommodate two dicks like that
I have done this with a guy using the Bad dragon penetrable canine vagina.
Meeting in the middle was possible including both filling it up at the same time.

✂️? as a lesbian I am kind of confused, but I have seen like those fuck tube things that have a mouth at one end and a pussy or ass, or any combination of the three. But then maybe are you only bumping bellends?
LX015_1.jpg

This youtube video calls them double ended strokers

Maybe you could also try wrappping a headband, or resistance band around your penises, idk good luck!
Yup, that first one's pretty much what I'm looking for.. just need to make sure it's 'wide enough' =p Any idea where/what that one is?

I can already tell the second one is going to be too small (we have a bad-dragon one like that and it flat-out doesn't fit both of us at the same time =p (I'm a fairly thick horsey... lol).

I have done this with a guy using the Bad dragon penetrable canine vagina.
Meeting in the middle was possible including both filling it up at the same time.
Hrrmm... I was skeptical, because I have the BD fox toy, but then after looking there does appear to be quite a bit of difference in the 'interior play room' between them...

Fox:

1725036799916.png

Anthro Husky:

1725036728488.png

Still not 100% sure that it'd be big enough for both of us... I'm thicker than a toilet paper tube just on my own. The fox one didn't really seem like it had -too- much room to expand.. We definitely couldn't make it work lol. Which Canine one specifically did you use... they have a few. It does look like some of their models are a bit on the 'wider' side though... Maybe I'll have to just roll the dice...

Thanks for the tip!

I have seen ads for something known as the Cockblock. I have no real information about it.
LOL! That's interesting... That's basically what I'm looking for... Only I'm wondering if the other person could use it from the 'back end'... Maybe I'll email them. We like to do it when it's one of those 'tired' days so we can both lie down on our sides and face each other, lol. But this is definitely an interesting idea for face to face that I never thought of... Thanks for sharing =)

Yup, that first one's pretty much what I'm looking for.. just need to make sure it's 'wide enough' =p Any idea where/what that one is?

I can already tell the second one is going to be too small (we have a bad-dragon one like that and it flat-out doesn't fit both of us at the same time =p (I'm a fairly thick horsey... lol).
I found it on yandex under double ended fleshlight

Is frotting the term for this fetish? How come gay guys and the Japanese are come up with the best terms?

I found it on yandex under double ended fleshlight

Is frotting the term for this fetish? How come gay guys and the Japanese are come up with the best terms?
Yup!

Frot or frotting (slang for frottage; from French frotter 'to rub') is a gay sexual practice that usually involves direct penis-to-penis contact.[1] The term was popularized by gay male activists who disparaged the practice of anal sex,[1][2] but has since evolved to encompass a variety of preferences for the act, which may or may not imply particular attitudes towards other sexual activities. This can also be used as some type of foreplay.

It's basically our version of scissoring ;-3

And lol... I mean... cuz we're awesome! Obviously =p

Yup!

Frot or frotting (slang for frottage; from French frotter 'to rub') is a gay sexual practice that usually involves direct penis-to-penis contact.[1] The term was popularized by gay male activists who disparaged the practice of anal sex,[1][2] but has since evolved to encompass a variety of preferences for the act, which may or may not imply particular attitudes towards other sexual activities. This can also be used as some type of foreplay.

It's basically our version of scissoring ;-3

And lol... I mean... cuz we're awesome! Obviously =p

Its all Greek to me with all their pederasty! I bet that is what they were up to when they would rub their cocks between the boy's thighs

lol saw this and the serendipity censorship had me laughing until my girlfriend mentions that in hentai a common technique is using a X-ray perspective, then pointed out the shading on the left beast's leg …

1045px-Pederastic_erotic_scene_Louvre_F85bis.jpg

Thtat was a long time ago, I do not remember.
ya BD's current toys don't look like they could accommodate both ways like they use to I guess. But I hear there is an active resale market so this may help you narrow down the searches (but I don't know if that is the correct or american dating)

all-bd-penetrables-oc-updated-eent7rfu1m.jpg

(Can men actually feel the difference in all those groves on their penises?)

I also found
il_600x600.5239479212_km64.jpg

these types of toys here but only the small size is not sold out.

And then these two are from queermushroomforest.weebly.com
iu

iu

ya BD's current toys don't look like they could accommodate both ways like they use to I guess. But I hear there is an active resale market so this may help you narrow down the searches (but I don't know if that is the correct or american dating)

I also found

Looking at those cross sections, I am 100% sure the one we used was Hazel because of the bump behind the entrance.
I definitely did not feel any grooves.
You will feel the other cock though and the warm goo. :p

all-bd-penetrables-oc-updated-eent7rfu1m.jpg

I also found
il_600x600.5239479212_km64.jpg

iu

iu
Ooh, thanks for that.. nice to have them all side by side... by the looks of it, either of the brown ones looks the widest and straightest... which I'm assuming would be the best bet.

Of course, my dumb ass just realized that amazon a whole marketplace for sex toys, so.. I'm prolly gonna try out one of the cheaper generic options before I sink money into a fancy BD toy... gotta make sure it'll be worth the investment =p

I have seen ads for something known as the Cockblock. I have no real information about it.
I have one! :) It's well-made, easy to clean. I've shared it with another guy once, the magenta part is very very soft, now I use it by myself with a horse dildo, it feels really good!

I was looking for one that can accommodate me and my partner while we are laid next to each other (shafts side to side) I don‘t know if they exist though

Back