• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Foreplay with mare

1Ostwind1

Zooville Settler
As I have noticed, most attention is given to sexual intercourse between partners and very little is given to foreplay. Which, in my opinion, is very important because it draws a line between sex based on consent and lust or rape. (Those who belong to the category of zoos who only want “one night stand” with mare and without obligations - pass by) For this reason, I think it would be correct to create a topic on addressing this issue.

So this is the question: “What methods/techniques do you use to involve the mare in the process, regardless of whether she is in heat/desire (you are the initiator) and for additional stimulation (when she is the initiator)?”

Of course, I will share my techniques/methods that I came to through experience communicating with my partner.

First of all, this is hygiene, you must to be clean and keep your partner clean, besides, the process of washing with warm water has a very positive effect on the mare’s mood, not only her genitals, but also her udder (she will be very grateful if you wash her there, since over time they can accumulate whole cakes of dirt and sweat there) - a soft sponge and a towel to dry are recommended. P.S. We really like to stretch out this process and wash together, I even bought a small waterpump for the bucket in case when boiler runs out of water. Now we can consider our two cases separately.

The case when you are the initiator

I. Explore her body and look for her sweet spots
. They are very easy to identify because when you scratch, massage or even bite in the right place - she will begin to raise her head, move her upper lip, sway in place or even start scratching you too.

And so what I found on mine:

1. The strip between the base of the neck and the shoulder - mine really likes it when I scratch it there.

2. Her crest is an ideal place for a massage along the entire length, you can also scratch near the base of the mane. (Additionally: mine goes crazy when I chew the base of her crest near her shoulders)

3. Her ears - you can put her head on your shoulder and gently stroke her ears with movements from bottom to top, grasping them by the base from behind.

4. Stroke her with your forearm along the withers and lower back, going slightly to the croup (we simulate the communication of horses, ala put your head on her)

5. A point on the inner side of the thigh (located 15-30 cm below her genitals) - you can scratch, pinch or even lick.

6. The point between the stomach and stifle - you can press, scratch or even stick your face there.

7. Her neck - scratch, bite (kiss - optional, but mine likes it) we prefer the complex of points 7 and 2, I just hug her, massage her comb and bite/kiss her neck.

8. Always maintain close physical contact – again mine likes it, plus additional security for you if you don't have a very strong bond yet.

After influencing all these points, mine becomes tender, begins to walk around, rubs her whole body against me, sometimes we share our breath at this moment. And her genitals swell and next to the clitoris, a pink spot begins to be visible between the labia (they open a little). If everything is so, then we can continue our game.

P.S. Don’t forget that these points may vary between mares, but in general they coincide. And finally on the topic of dots, a little life hack: if you want the mare to raise her tail, just massage the place at its base (there are two on the left and right) - I use this when I need to take her temperature.

II. Now let's move on to a more intimate foreplay (if everything was successful at the first stage)

1. You can start massaging her clitoris without penetrating inside, just gentle circular movements around it with slight pressure when you are at its highest point (there is a very sensitive area here (but more precisely, we will talk about it at the stage of cunnilingus).

2. You can also massage the entrance to her vagina (it is located 7-6 cm above the clitoris, but may vary depending on the size of the mare and her genitals), at these stages she may already begin to wink her pussy.

3. Fingering - I don’t know much about it, since mine doesn’t like it and we don’t practice it.

4. Cunnilingus is a separate topic for us since we both really like it. You can start with a simple licking to keep everything wet. Next, I will highlight several techniques separately:

1. Licking the outside of the labia and sucking her entire clitoral sac (helps to further increase blood flow to her genitals, and therefore arousal)

2. Sucking one of the labia into the mouth and stimulating its inner wall, each in turn.

3. Penetration of the tongue into the vagina with circular movements, then descent to the clitoris, sucking it into the mouth and circular stimulation around it.

At this stage, mine begins to wink constantly, so I have to catch her clitoris.)

4. Next is my girl’s magic point) it is located at the top of the clitoris, right at the point of connection between her vestibule and the clitoris. It is very small, approximately 0.5x0.5 cm. But let's get back to the technique itself: suck the clitoris into the mouth and alternate circular movements with direct stimulation of this point, from time to time releasing and sucking the clitoris back.

Techniques can be combined and mixed depending on the wishes of your partner and you.

After all of that, you can move on to sexual intercourse itself, but you can hold on and use toys. It’s always different for us, one time we’re delayed and the next we’re not. If we still decide to play, then at this stage I do not use penetrating toys such as dildos and classic vibrators, but only stimulating ones, such as vibrating eggs, a vacuum vibrator. It all depends on whether she got into the coitus position and/or urinated.

When she is the initiator (she is in heat or she just wants to)

When she is the initiator, then everything is much simpler. She can show desire in different ways, it will probably vary from mare to mare, but mine does it like this: she immediately calls me when she sees me/runs towards me, starts walking around, rubs herself against me, make slight whinnies and squeals next to me, wink her vagina, etc. You must know your beloved to read these signs. After all, we don’t need much to get excited, but I will briefly describe the specifics I have identified.

If she just wants it and doesn’t in heat:

1. Washing procedure

2. A small process of caressing, hugging, massage, etc.

3. cunnilingus by using the techniques described above

4. coitus

5. afterplay cuddling

If she is in the heat and ready:

1. Washing procedure

2. cunnilingus

3. coitus

4. afterplay cuddling.

In the end, I want to say that I really hope that my information will help someone establish strong love connections with their partner. I would also like to advise you to always spend time with your beloved after intimacy. Hug her, kiss her, talk to her, this will strengthen your bond. And the last piece of advice is to use 7 games by Pat Parelli at the beginning of your relationship they really help to establish a primary connection with your partner. Also any corrections, advice and description of your experience are welcome.

Thank you for this, very helpful and educational. Have had difficulties initiating intimacy with my horsie lady as well. I'm just taking it slow and making it a learning experience as I suspect it's something totally new to both of us and I'm relatively new to the world of equine handling to boot. She's super sweet and awesome company so any possible intimacy is only a bonus addition to our relationship. Taking small steps, thank you for this great guide.

You're welcome, it's very nice that the ranks of responsible horse lovers are growing. The most important thing is to be gentle and patient with her. And if you do everything gradually, then she will open up to you... perhaps you can say, is she young?

You're welcome, it's very nice that the ranks of responsible horse lovers are growing. The most important thing is to be gentle and patient with her. And if you do everything gradually, then she will open up to you...
For sure, went through the same thing with my doggy wife as our relationship evolved to that stage. Just seems horses are a vastly different creature, which I really enjoy. But obviously being so different from everything I've experienced before I'm taking things very slowly. Making sure it's undaunting and enjoyable for us both.
perhaps you can say, is she young?
Sure, she's around 7 or 8.

For sure, went through the same thing with my doggy wife as our relationship evolved to that stage. Just seems horses are a vastly different creature, which I really enjoy. But obviously being so different from everything I've experienced before I'm taking things very slowly. Making sure it's undaunting and enjoyable for us both.

I highly recommend paying attention to Pat Parelli's 7 games, they will help you become a leader and support for her, plus they are very easy to slightly modify by adding notes of teasing to them)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I’ll help you as best as I can

*applauds and smiles* A well considered and presented resource article. It's important to stress that female equines likes/dislikes can be varied so there is some exploration as well as trial and error involved. NEVER push or rush! Pay close attention to her responses to your explorations and take the time it takes to please her!!!

Additionally there are a couple of additional excellent resources available on ZooVille. One is written by a close zoo friend that I have known for over 20 years. The other is one I authored some years ago and kept private until now on ZooVille.

As I have noticed, most attention is given to sexual intercourse between partners and very little is given to foreplay. Which, in my opinion, is very important because it draws a line between sex based on consent and lust or rape. (Those who belong to the category of zoos who only want “one night stand” with mare and without obligations - pass by) For this reason, I think it would be correct to create a topic on addressing this issue.

So this is the question: “What methods/techniques do you use to involve the mare in the process, regardless of whether she is in heat/desire (you are the initiator) and for additional stimulation (when she is the initiator)?”

Of course, I will share my techniques/methods that I came to through experience communicating with my partner.

First of all, this is hygiene, you must to be clean and keep your partner clean, besides, the process of washing with warm water has a very positive effect on the mare’s mood, not only her genitals, but also her udder (she will be very grateful if you wash her there, since over time they can accumulate whole cakes of dirt and sweat there) - a soft sponge and a towel to dry are recommended. P.S. We really like to stretch out this process and wash together, I even bought a small waterpump for the bucket in case when boiler runs out of water. Now we can consider our two cases separately.

The case when you are the initiator

I. Explore her body and look for her sweet spots
. They are very easy to identify because when you scratch, massage or even bite in the right place - she will begin to raise her head, move her upper lip, sway in place or even start scratching you too.

And so what I found on mine:

1. The strip between the base of the neck and the shoulder - mine really likes it when I scratch it there.

2. Her crest is an ideal place for a massage along the entire length, you can also scratch near the base of the mane. (Additionally: mine goes crazy when I chew the base of her crest near her shoulders)

3. Her ears - you can put her head on your shoulder and gently stroke her ears with movements from bottom to top, grasping them by the base from behind.

4. Stroke her with your forearm along the withers and lower back, going slightly to the croup (we simulate the communication of horses, ala put your head on her)

5. A point on the inner side of the thigh (located 15-30 cm below her genitals) - you can scratch, pinch or even lick.

6. The point between the stomach and stifle - you can press, scratch or even stick your face there.

7. Her neck - scratch, bite (kiss - optional, but mine likes it) we prefer the complex of points 7 and 2, I just hug her, massage her comb and bite/kiss her neck.

8. Always maintain close physical contact – again mine likes it, plus additional security for you if you don't have a very strong bond yet.

After influencing all these points, mine becomes tender, begins to walk around, rubs her whole body against me, sometimes we share our breath at this moment. And her genitals swell and next to the clitoris, a pink spot begins to be visible between the labia (they open a little). If everything is so, then we can continue our game.

P.S. Don’t forget that these points may vary between mares, but in general they coincide. And finally on the topic of dots, a little life hack: if you want the mare to raise her tail, just massage the place at its base (there are two on the left and right) - I use this when I need to take her temperature.

II. Now let's move on to a more intimate foreplay (if everything was successful at the first stage)

1. You can start massaging her clitoris without penetrating inside, just gentle circular movements around it with slight pressure when you are at its highest point (there is a very sensitive area here (but more precisely, we will talk about it at the stage of cunnilingus).

2. You can also massage the entrance to her vagina (it is located 7-6 cm above the clitoris, but may vary depending on the size of the mare and her genitals), at these stages she may already begin to wink her pussy.

3. Fingering - I don’t know much about it, since mine doesn’t like it and we don’t practice it.

4. Cunnilingus is a separate topic for us since we both really like it. You can start with a simple licking to keep everything wet. Next, I will highlight several techniques separately:

1. Licking the outside of the labia and sucking her entire clitoral sac (helps to further increase blood flow to her genitals, and therefore arousal)

2. Sucking one of the labia into the mouth and stimulating its inner wall, each in turn.

3. Penetration of the tongue into the vagina with circular movements, then descent to the clitoris, sucking it into the mouth and circular stimulation around it.

At this stage, mine begins to wink constantly, so I have to catch her clitoris.)

4. Next is my girl’s magic point) it is located at the top of the clitoris, right at the point of connection between her vestibule and the clitoris. It is very small, approximately 0.5x0.5 cm. But let's get back to the technique itself: suck the clitoris into the mouth and alternate circular movements with direct stimulation of this point, from time to time releasing and sucking the clitoris back.

Techniques can be combined and mixed depending on the wishes of your partner and you.

After all of that, you can move on to sexual intercourse itself, but you can hold on and use toys. It’s always different for us, one time we’re delayed and the next we’re not. If we still decide to play, then at this stage I do not use penetrating toys such as dildos and classic vibrators, but only stimulating ones, such as vibrating eggs, a vacuum vibrator. It all depends on whether she got into the coitus position and/or urinated.

When she is the initiator (she is in heat or she just wants to)

When she is the initiator, then everything is much simpler. She can show desire in different ways, it will probably vary from mare to mare, but mine does it like this: she immediately calls me when she sees me/runs towards me, starts walking around, rubs herself against me, make slight whinnies and squeals next to me, wink her vagina, etc. You must know your beloved to read these signs. After all, we don’t need much to get excited, but I will briefly describe the specifics I have identified.

If she just wants it and doesn’t in heat:

1. Washing procedure

2. A small process of caressing, hugging, massage, etc.

3. cunnilingus by using the techniques described above

4. coitus

5. afterplay cuddling

If she is in the heat and ready:

1. Washing procedure

2. cunnilingus

3. coitus

4. afterplay cuddling.

In the end, I want to say that I really hope that my information will help someone establish strong love connections with their partner. I would also like to advise you to always spend time with your beloved after intimacy. Hug her, kiss her, talk to her, this will strengthen your bond. And the last piece of advice is to use 7 games by Pat Parelli at the beginning of your relationship they really help to establish a primary connection with your partner. Also any corrections, advice and description of your experience are welcome.
This is a well written read! On number 7, you say “we prefer the complex of points between 7 and 2”. What do you mean by this? Is there a diagram to follow?

You also say “on the topic of dots, if you want the mare to raise her tail, massage the place at its base (there are two on the left and the right).” What do you mean by this? Are you talking about either side of the base of her tail?

At the end of the “if you’re initiating” part, you mention being “delayed”. What do you mean here? Will she make it obvious if she doesn’t want any more foreplay and just wants intercourse? I assume the coitus position is when she’s raised her tail?

With toys, how do you test to see if the mare is comfortable with them? Whether it be a fantasy toy/realistic toy or vibrator? I hear using vibrators requires a strong relationship and (even then) lots of caution due to the nature of them as well as the buzzing noise some of them can make.

Is “7 games by Pat Parelli” a book? If so, I’ll be sure to try and find it.

Side question that relates to this… I’ve seen some videos where the mare will spread her legs and pee out this thicker looking yellow liquid. It doesn’t look thin like urine. She seemed to do it in excitement to being stimulated. What is this liquid? Is it actually pee?

On number 7, you say “we prefer the complex of points between 7 and 2”. What do you mean by this? Is there a diagram to follow?
I hug her (quite tightly), massage her comb and at the same time kiss and gently bite her neck.
You also say “on the topic of dots, if you want the mare to raise her tail, massage the place at its base (there are two on the left and the right).” What do you mean by this? Are you talking about either side of the base of her tail?
The dots are at the base of her tail on different sides.

Attachments

• unnamed (10).jpg
    unnamed (10).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 16
At the end of the “if you’re initiating” part, you mention being “delayed”. What do you mean here? Will she make it obvious if she doesn’t want any more foreplay and just wants intercourse? I assume the coitus position is when she’s raised her tail?
Of course, she can show what she wants here and now, but why not play with her a little more so that she can no longer hold back and starts begging.) The position for coitus is the same as when a mare pees, she spreads her legs and urinates a little, moving her tail to the side.
With toys, how do you test to see if the mare is comfortable with them? Whether it be a fantasy toy/realistic toy or vibrator? I hear using vibrators requires a strong relationship and (even then) lots of caution due to the nature of them as well as the buzzing noise some of them can make.
Lately we have stopped using toys (I have corrected some of my mistakes) and we almost do not need them.
You can understand whether a toy is suitable only by trying it, there are no other options.
As for their type, there are standard vibrating eggs, a vibrator-microphone, vacuum vibrators with a cunnilingus effect (not penetrating toys, but those that increase arousal)
You need to try it carefully, not all mares will like it at first.) But if you explain everything to her carefully and gradually, she will understand and she will like it (it is possible that there will be those who will refuse it altogether)

Is “7 games by Pat Parelli” a book? If so, I’ll be sure to try and find it.
This is one of the methods of training/communication with a horse in the discipline of naturalhorsemanships. And yes, there are books about it.

Side question that relates to this… I’ve seen some videos where the mare will spread her legs and pee out this thicker looking yellow liquid. It doesn’t look thin like urine. She seemed to do it in excitement to being stimulated. What is this liquid? Is it actually pee?
This is how she shows her desire to her partner. The yellow liquid is a mixture of urine and lubricant.
P.S. Nothing compares to the smell of a mare when she is in heat (by the way, I don’t know about others, but when I inhale this smell, my arousal immediately begins to grow and the desire to mate with her becomes irresistible.)

Back