• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

For a very first time!!!

curvelady69

Tourist
I am 19 and still virgin girl. I shaved my pussy very clean because I like that. I have a big dog, a dane mix, called Bear. I knew him since a baby, and now he is growing and still virgin too. Lately I get horny when I saw him licking his big dick. and all of suddent he also getting horny when he saw me with a mini skirt, sniffting my underwear. Bear mostly stay under my bed. Once a week dog service come to my house to clean him and masturbating him hihihi I saw dog sex movies also and getting more interested to try. But I dont know how to start. Please someone here advice me what should I do and DONT.

Might be. Best suggestion: Read the material in the How-to sections and fact based stuff, and then read it all again. If you are genuine that's the best place to start. Be aware that there are many people here who will tell you anything you want to hear, if they can see pics or vids of you engaged. Be careful of that kind. And don't be afraid to tell a mod if someone tries to push you into anything. Good luck

Might be. Best suggestion: Read the material in the How-to sections and fact based stuff, and then read it all again. If you are genuine that's the best place to start. Be aware that there are many people here who will tell you anything you want to hear, if they can see pics or vids of you engaged. Be careful of that kind. And don't be afraid to tell a mod if someone tries to push you into anything. Good luck
ok thanks

I want this job in dog service.
I was thinking the same, there's people who get paid to bathe and masturbate dogs? What country do you live in where this is an acceptable service and why havent I booked a flight for ehem a dream job I never knew existed :gsd_laughing::gsd_wink:

You gotta be trolling OP. This can't be real

Once a week dog service come to my house to clean him and masturbating him hihihi
I am not a newbie when it comes to the care of animals. Even have a kennel in my extended family.
And I have never heard about something like this existing.
I call bullshit.

Not to forget that you contradict your claim of being a virgin here:

"I sucked humen penis 3 times"

Just musing here: it makes sense for there to be dog semen collection services. Reproductive vets or breeders are who I expect to normally do it, but mobile dog groomers do anal gland expression so why not the whole 9 yards? Washing afterwards would not be a bad addition since the dog probably has a smell afterwards. I'm so used to dog dick smell that I wouldn't notice it after sex but some dogs smell strongly when first unsheathed.

If you want to be a mobile dog dick wrangler, live your dream.
Lol mobile dog dick wrangler. Where we wash your boys and make them happy too! 🐕‍🦺🐩🐶🐾

Did you know that intact dogs may get excited and hump when they are getting bathed or groomed? We got that covered for you. For only 29.99 a good time session. Or 19.99 for a strictly platonic groom.

This isn't a realistic business approach at all even though it's appropriate for breeding purposes to touch them so what tf this isn't fair for dogs or the zoos. Sheesh 🤣

Comedy nobody get offended now.ezgif-2-afc705d30b.gif

Last edited:
If a non-zoo breeder doesn't want to touch dog dick and doesn't want to pay absurd prices at the vet on a regular basis, I would not be surprised that there is a mobile service for this.

Mobile groomers already get more dog ass than any zoo.
Dog cum is full of carbohydrates, bacteria multiply in it amazingly easily and quickly. Female dogs get pyo easily. It is better if this is done by a vet or breeder with experience, under sterile conditions and not by a 3rd party person.

Thursday

I tried to measure the high, my bed, my chair, my sofa between me and Bear, which one is most comfortable. First was the sofa, and I put pillow under me. I decided to try missionary style for the first time so shat I can controll everythings. I let Bear licked my pussy, nothing more. I could feel the sensation, beyond my imaginations. I really moaned quiet loud I guess hahaha he also licked my ass. We did several times that day, Bear tried to fuck me but I not allowed yet. I coulnt sleep that night, try to visualized what happend next. Watching dog sex more just to convince me to do that.

Friday

Morning go to supermarket, buying food, planning not go out till Sunday.

Afternoon, watching videos just to make sure what to do.

One hour after dinner took the first action...Bear started licking my pussy. I was moaning loud hahaha he also leaked my ash and it was very nice. Still no further action till almost 9pm and decided for further ctions. Bear started pumping my leg and running around beside me, i bet he was so horny. Preparing my towel with hot water around the bed, and also old bedcover covered under my butt, just in case blood come from my pussy. I opened my leg very wide so that Bear could access my bold pusst freely. His dick tried to find the enter hole, he missed...sometime hit my buut hole and made my more curious. Maybe he took 15 minutes for finally his dick entered my pussy. With his pumping speed it just entered...so painful for the 2 minutes and more pleasure after that. Not knotty!!! Blood came out from inside, made me not virgin anymore. Then Bear started o fuck me again and again untill his cum blast inside me...so much cum. I felt so wet and mix feelings. Bear took out his dick and licked it. I could see little blood on his dick. I took sometimes to manage my breathe, tried to standing. Hurt...like something still inside me. I could walk properly hahaha

lol

Masturbator fantasy all the way. Great story bro. Wrong section, this belongs in fantasy, where you can be all you said, and the female you pretend to be too.

*******Buffalo Bill Approves your post.

Back