• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

first time .

mayymay._

Lurker
hi !! so i’m new here but i wanted to share my first time with a dog . it’s really really short btw?

so i was about 12 and we had just gotten a Chihuahua she was still a puppy when we had her and i had just gotten out of the shower n for some reason i was sitting on the floor in the hallway and my legs were open and she was like a really clingy nosey dog and she came up n started licking my pussy and i came so hard ... but sadly we had to give her away n we haven’t had a dog like that since but it was the best orgasm i’ve ever had.

i’ve never told anyone about this ..

While an interesting story, I would read the rules of ZooVille. This story might violate them if the dog was not of breeding age during that act of bestiality.

hi !! so i’m new here but i wanted to share my first time with a dog . it’s really really short btw?

so i was about 12 and we had just gotten a Chihuahua she was still a puppy when we had her and i had just gotten out of the shower n for some reason i was sitting on the floor in the hallway and my legs were open and she was like a really clingy nosey dog and she came up n started licking my pussy and i came so hard ... but sadly we had to give her away n we haven’t had a dog like that since but it was the best orgasm i’ve ever had.

i’ve never told anyone about this ..
lovely story and hope you can get an orgasm similar to that again soon

While an interesting story, I would read the rules of ZooVille. This story might violate them if the dog was not of breeding age during that act of bestiality.
tbh .. i don’t remember how old she was cus she was the type of breed that stayed little no matter the age so ? oops

Back