• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

First time posting

hotequine

Lurker
I live in the UK and I'm interested in having sexual encounters with an animal. I'm mostly into mares and I want to have sex with one, both vaginally and anally, but I'm also curious about cows and being knotted anally by a dog. I'm not currently available to visit and have a zoo experience, but I hope to make an ad listing and meet up with someone in the near future.

I live in the UK and I'm interested in having sexual encounters with an animal. I'm mostly into mares and I want to have sex with one, both vaginally and anally, but I'm also curious about cows and being knotted anally by a dog. I'm not currently available to visit and have a zoo experience, but I hope to make an ad listing and meet up with someone in the near future.
Hello fellow cow/mare lover, and welcome home in Zooville! I'm Kinky Dutch Rob and If you want I can send you my memoires about cow and mare pussies and anusses. Interested? ??

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you . i hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun...;)

Back