• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

First time on a site like this

Hi I’m Lori. I found this site by accident. I don’t have a lot of experience like all you people, just one time but I loved it and can’t stop thinking about it. I have a lot to learn and hope this site will help.
How are you enjoying it so far ?

Howdy, Lollipopgirl. Welcome to zooville. There is indeed a lot of information on this site about the inner-workings, outer-working, and topic of zoophilia. Hopefully you'll find yourself at home here! :D

I don’t have a lot of experience like all you people, just one time...
Feel free to share! We won't judge you for it! ;)

Hi I’m Lori. I found this site by accident. I don’t have a lot of experience like all you people, just one time but I loved it and can’t stop thinking about it. I have a lot to learn and hope this site will help.
Welcome lollipopgirl.

Welcome. Take your time and have fun.

Hello and welcome to the community Lori . i hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have alot of fun ;) ;)

Welcome to the site, there is plenty of people to talk to on here for advice including myself, don't be afraid to ask 🙂

Hello and welcome. Hope you find what you’re looking for. I dm’s are always open

Welcome to ZV. No experience needed...willingness to learn, a plus, but take your time doing so.
You'll find a wide range of experience levels here. Always ask your questions. You'll find no shortage of helpful people.

Welcome! Definitely in a great place to learn! As said, no need to rush!

Look forward to seeing you around, glad you are here!

"All of you people" probably have no more experience than you do, ma'am. A few of us do, and a hell of a lot just want to watch.... Play it safe. Get to know people here before you trust a lot. Patience and brains... Equal parts. That will make your world go round😊 Welcome to the camp

Welcome I'm sure you'll find all the help and support you need.

Hi Lori,
Welcome and I love the fact that you’re natural. I love bush! Hope you find many more great experiences.

Back