First time letting my dog lick me

sophandbear

Tourist
I am thinking of trying this tomorrow and I have had people tell me to not use peanut butter or anything like that on me but there were also other people telling me to do it so I am confused on how I should do it... if people had bad experiences with using stuff it would be nice to know just so I don't do it

if he is interested in ur and a more close relationship he will lick u without anything, u could masturbate a lil before to get ur own juices to flow - but dont use any other than ur natural given scent and juices :gsd_happysmile:

I am thinking of trying this tomorrow and I have had people tell me to not use peanut butter or anything like that on me but there were also other people telling me to do it so I am confused on how I should do it... if people had bad experiences with using stuff it would be nice to know just so I don't do it
Dont use anything to bait him just finger your pussy then let him smell your p juice If he's interested he will be there for you

You were the only one who told me not to use anything and I trust you more but there were like 4 other people telling me to use it so I was confused
This site does not allow anyone to give you a different answer than don't use peanut butter regardless of the situation. I see no reason for you to use it in your case, you're just getting started. I wish you luck.

Never use bait, ever.
If your own scent and taste is not alluring enough for him, just accept that he does not want to do it.
Your arousal should be more than enough to make him interested.

I never used anything. He was naturally attracted to my scent and sought me out.

please dont use peanut butter most of them have a chemical poisonous to dogs

How did it go for you?

I read somewhere that putting things on your vagina to entice licking does not work well for long term play. It was explained that the dog will become disinterested if that certain element is missing and your natural secretion is best. I could see how it would also be more associated with sex and less with food if it learns the natural flavors

Back