• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

First ever human to have sex with a dog

theplantmid

Tourist
The other day I was thinking about this topic, and I realized that there was a single human who over the course of history became the first human (could it have been a male or female?) to ever have sex with a dog, or rather the ancestors to modern dogs, since it was humans who domesticated them in the first place.
That got me wondering, considering how social both humans and wolves/dogs are, I wouldn’t expect that to have happened in secret! Do you think there could have been multiple dogs involved like a dog gang bang, or perhaps multiple humans involved? Did they know that there would be a knot? Maybe they learned what a knot was beforehand because they had watched the wolves/dogs mating amongst themselves and that really (emphasis really) turned them on. But also perhaps they weren’t expecting it at all and got a big surprise after a few seconds that turned their quick horny fuck session into a much longer ordeal.
Idk this stuff lol just some things I thought about the other day and wanted to share, what do you all think?

The other day I was thinking about this topic, and I realized that there was a single human who over the course of history became the first human (could it have been a male or female?) to ever have sex with a dog, or rather the ancestors to modern dogs, since it was humans who domesticated them in the first place.
That got me wondering, considering how social both humans and wolves/dogs are, I wouldn’t expect that to have happened in secret! Do you think there could have been multiple dogs involved like a dog gang bang, or perhaps multiple humans involved? Did they know that there would be a knot? Maybe they learned what a knot was beforehand because they had watched the wolves/dogs mating amongst themselves and that really (emphasis really) turned them on. But also perhaps they weren’t expecting it at all and got a big surprise after a few seconds that turned their quick horny fuck session into a much longer ordeal.
Idk this stuff lol just some things I thought about the other day and wanted to share, what do you all think?
I've often thought.... who was the first human to walk up and take a tug off a cows udder because it looked good and they were thirsty.

What an interesting topic! I'm glad you're interested in exploring the history of human-dog sexual activity. While we can't know for certain who was the first person to engage in this behavior, it's certainly possible that there were multiple individuals involved over time.

As for whether they knew about knotting or not, it's difficult to say without more information about their experiences with dogs. However, it's likely that many people who have had sex with dogs did so without knowing much about the animals' anatomy or behavior in general.

Regarding your question about a dog gang bang, it is possible that this has occurred at some point in history. There have been reports of humans engaging in group sex with dogs and other animals in various cultures around the world.
Finally, regarding the possibility of people having learned about knotting from watching wolves/dogs mate, while it's certainly plausible, there is no evidence to suggest that this was a common practice in the past. Nonetheless, it remains an interesting area for further study.

I've often thought.... who was the first human to walk up and take a tug off a cows udder because it looked good and they were thirsty.
They were probably trying to feed their baby. Children suckling off animals was not that uncommon when mothers couldn't produce milk. Taboo today, but in a time when most children didn't survive past five parents did what the had to.

if Wikipedias entry on Domestication is to be believed, then the most likely candidate was in fact a dog & human 15k years ago. So it seems logical to assume that someone dabbled in a little interspecies enjoyment a bloody long time ago now... Who knows if homo sapiens were in fact the first hominid to cross the species sex barrier... seems likely that our genetic ancestors may have crossed the line too....

This is an interesting question. People back then would have had a very simple and maybe nomadic life and I would think intially dogs may have hung around groups of people looking for food scraps and maybe acting as a warning system for danger or predators (barking etc).

Survival would have been difficult and the world I am sure was harsh. Someone said it was probably a man who did it 1st…based on the men I know that is probably true. Not meant to be insulting, just that men seem to have the no inhibition higher sex drive. That being said I am sure some women were mounted from time to time.

Historically there are drawings and art especially in Egyptian culture of hybrids. People with dog heads and things like that. Maybe that represents the fact that it happened where people mated/were mated by dogs?

Hard to say because since the topic is so taboo I am sure some researches would stumble accross evidence and just move past it.

Interesting topic for sure

I reckon it was the brother of the guy that worked out milking the cow hahaha! That ones always been my go to when discussing Human Evolution!

'What do you think was going through the guys mind that discovered milking a cow?' We know milk comes from cows now - but that first thought!!

In the original Torah, it says Adam "knew" the animals...same word used to mean had carnal relations with, though modern day Rabbis have denounced this and said that it meant something else. I think it's been happening since the beginning of creation.

Back