• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

First Doggy Dream

I had my first wet dream about dogs. There was a group of 3-4 of them and they were soooo cute and excited and I really wanted at least one of them to lick me, so I kept trying to hide us under blankets so no one would see. Once one of them, a really pretty Rottweiler, finally did, it came up and licked my face after and its tail was wagging so hard it was adorable 😭😭 Rite of passage?

I've had many wet dreams with both male and female canines. as well as mares too.

With the females that im with in the dreams, I would say a little less than half are with partners I've been with before, and the rest are new partners each time.

One thing that is really interesting in my opinion though, is every wet dream I've ever started with, that includes a male dog, and sometimes a stallion, I always either wake up right before anything happens, or the dream stalls and nothing ultimately happens.

I wonder if that's because I haven't yet had that experience yet, while the others I have? Its something I've been wondering for a while. Lol

Back