First attempt with female dog

So I've got a German Shepard mix, beautiful girl. Friendly, playful, helps with therapy work with other dogs occasionally even. When she went in to heat the first time I had her (she's about 3) I... got curious. Unfortunately things never quite worked out. She was a bit too short for me sitting down, too tall for me kneeling, overall just an awkward height to manage anything. Further more, she's got quite the thick coat... and most attempts with lube dry up extremely quickly if not directly on the skin.

She's been incredibly patient with me when I've tried to play with her, and I certainly have let her enjoy my hand a few times, but would anyone have any advice on how the positioning could work out if I wanted to try to go further with her? It's quite embarrassing to be honest. I do know to try to 'start low' and push up, though when she's really wanting it she contracts her vulva quite nicely :oops:. She's certainly not in heat anymore, not that it stops her from being affectionate, this or in any other way.

So I've got a German Shepard mix, beautiful girl. Friendly, playful, helps with therapy work with other dogs occasionally even. When she went in to heat the first time I had her (she's about 3) I... got curious. Unfortunately things never quite worked out. She was a bit too short for me sitting down, too tall for me kneeling, overall just an awkward height to manage anything. Further more, she's got quite the thick coat... and most attempts with lube dry up extremely quickly if not directly on the skin.

She's been incredibly patient with me when I've tried to play with her, and I certainly have let her enjoy my hand a few times, but would anyone have any advice on how the positioning could work out if I wanted to try to go further with her? It's quite embarrassing to be honest. I do know to try to 'start low' and push up, though when she's really wanting it she contracts her vulva quite nicely :oops:. She's certainly not in heat anymore, not that it stops her from being affectionate, this or in any other way.

Not actually experienced in the actial act of penetration of a bitch. But watched,wanked to plenty of them. Most consistsnt thing i do notice is the k9 are in missionary. Meaning on their backs. Groom her a bit while shes on her back. If shes receptive then start trying to have her and if all goes well your in. Good luck have fun and vid it and post. Love to see it.

She's a very very active dog, so she's not very fond of being on her back and handled around. I suppose I could try to teach her to roll over as part of her other training though...

She's a very very active dog, so she's not very fond of being on her back and handled around. I suppose I could try to teach her to roll over as part of her other training though...

Ya thats why its called grooming. Treats pettings play reward for staying on her back and allowing you to play with her. If shes very active then i would donit after a long day to burn a lot of energy out of her. That way she be so tired laying her back would be just fine with her.

Theres also a men & female dogs zoo room in groups you could join. Not a lot in it but a few are active with their bitches.

Have you considered having anal sex with her? (Some comments on Beast Forum said that anal penetration is easier to perform than vaginal).

As you probably already know, sex with a dog (vaginal or anal) should involve a water-based lubricant.

Try training her to stay on her back. You can shape her behavior by using successive approximations. Say a command (like lie down) and place her on her back. Give her a treat. Repeat this for a week or more. If she stays on her back for 10 seconds, reward that behavior. keep doing so, incrementally increasing the time she needs to stay on her back to get the treat (which should be both affection in addition to food). She will learn what you want from her, and will eventually lie on her back just from the conditioned stimulus (the command, lie down) without any treat. But you should keep rewarding the behavior nonetheless.

Yea, put her on her back and kneel in front of her, push forward rather than down and that should make the connection. Also i dont recommend lying on top of her but rather going side by side once youve penetrated. That is less dominating and more enjoyable for her. You should put your and under her pelvis while doing this to stay in the position while having fun.

Bitches who are not in heat like to be dominated less, so you should try affectionate side by side playing and see if shes into it. Once shes into side by side stuff then maybe you need to try puppylingus and see if she likes it.
Remember the sex is just a bonus and youre trying to make her enjoy and pleasure her to max otherwise. Every zoo lover WANTS to have a compassinate enjoying lover, and one can be ruined easily to total submission by forcing her at any state of your sexual doings.

Last edited by a moderator:
That did seem to work best but will take some more practice or waiting for her next heat. Boy do I feel like an amateur all over again trying to get this to work. She's smaller than she looks! Least she certainty seems to be enjoying herself. I've got another Shepard mix as well, but she was spayed young and I feel any such advances with her would be uncomfortable for her. Both's health and happiness is my top concern, this is more an affectionate curiosity with a dear friend.

My fem was the same way at first. I found she loved being on the couch or bed. She thought she was getting away with something. I could work a double headed dildo in her to get her to love it. Then she would open up on her back and stay still. We sometimes share a doubledong on the couch while watching TV. She hops on the bed and lays on her back with her hips on the edge of the bed asking for her pussy to be eaten and fucked deep.

She's pretty nippy, and while it seems to be mostly playful, I do worry that maybe I'm being too forward with her when she isn't in the mood. What are some ways you all have learned to communicate better with your canine(or other!) companions in this regard?

She's pretty nippy, and while it seems to be mostly playful, I do worry that maybe I'm being too forward with her when she isn't in the mood. What are some ways you all have learned to communicate better with your canine(or other!) companions in this regard?

You need to think about using a lot of lubricant and start with a long foreplay with your fingers before doing anything else.
Then you notice quite quickly whether she wants to or not.

Between her being too small, too fuzzy, living with two others, and working 60 hour work weeks, I don't suspect we'll ever go further than fingering. At least she seems to enjoy that time.

Let me try and help. While I am still waking up I should be able to give you quite a bit of detail to help with the ability to be with your lover as well as make it more comfortable for her. I might make the post on my profile and link it from here that way anyone that visits my profile can get help for this type of issue.

Just wanted to post an update. I will be writing a comprehensive guide to everything Female dog. Its just a lot to cover so it might take a couple of days.

Back